Which cooler

Logicjunkie520

So iv decide i will air cool as of my previous post comments now CWALD Recommended me a Noctua NH-U12 and i see thats a tower style and saw the NH-L9x65 as a pancake design but fin wise looked the same coverage im thinking about getting a RGB fan for these coolers would the this low prof cooler give me equal performance im cooling a R5 3600

The L9 will run hotter and louder. Because of precision boost the better you can cool your processor the faster it will be(this is a huge generalisation), so in most cases you should always go with the bigger cooler.

5 hours ago, Logicjunkie520 said:

So iv decide i will air cool as of my previous post comments now CWALD Recommended me a Noctua NH-U12 and i see thats a tower style and saw the NH-L9x65 as a pancake design but fin wise looked the same coverage im thinking about getting a RGB fan for these coolers would the this low prof cooler give me equal performance im cooling a R5 3600

Spending so much money on a noctua and then replacing the fans is a fools errand. Their value is tied to the fans more than the tower itself.

Just get the Arctic Freezer 34 or Deepcool Gammaxx 400. Noctua U12s is horribly overpriced and l9x65 is only good for cases that cant fit larger coolers.