This Video was Edited on an iPad Pro…

I believe that the Ipad is good for someone who really needs to edit stuff on the go by themselves but in applications like linus's team, nah

2 minutes ago, Superninja009 said:

I believe that the Ipad is good for someone who really needs to edit stuff on the go by themselves but in applications like linus's team, nah

I agree. If a vlogger needed a cheap editing machine, they's be happy with an iPad. I gave one to my brother for his birthday because he recently started vlogging and he loved it. It's a better exprerience if you're starting on youtube but for real content (Like LTT ect) an fast desktop with servers for peak effiency definitley wins over an iPad with a 'Magic' Keyboard attachment

A guy asking and answering in his bedroom since he has nothing else to do

10 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Love the hair Taran!

https://i.gyazo.com/a175ac07432eaccecb02f05518877890.png

Quarantine hair is real

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

8 hours ago, George Vella said:

I agree. If a vlogger needed a cheap editing machine, they's be happy with an iPad. I gave one to my brother for his birthday because he recently started vlogging and he loved it. It's a better exprerience if you're starting on youtube but for real content (Like LTT ect) an fast desktop with servers for peak effiency definitley wins over an iPad with a 'Magic' Keyboard attachment

But it isn't a cheap editing machine, an iPad Pro costs $800 for the 128gb base model and has 6gb of ram and that's with no keyboard an mouse or the accessories you'll need to transfer and save files. For just a base model 12 inch iPad Pro ($800) you could get an entry gaming laptop like the Asus FX505DY-ES51 which has way better specs, once you bump that up to the 512gb of storage you'll need if you want to daily drive the thing and use it for real productivity you could get an ASUS TUF Gaming A15 which is even better yet again, and once you add the $350 magic keyboard accessory that you'll need to have it cosplay as a laptop you could buy a full copy of (the far more capable than Premiere Rush)  Davinci Resolve AND Affinity Photo. Throw in accessories you'll need like a USB and Ethernet dock or HDMI adapter and you can get one of the cheaper cell phone gimbals or a cell phone boom mic too.

4:55

A tip for users actually wanting to do this:

I recommend using this website (Invidious). It is an alternative front-end to YouTube with an actual audio mode, which will take up less resources for playing media from YouTube because you're not playing a video you aren't actively watching.

• 4 months later...
On 6/11/2020 at 1:47 AM, RILEYISMYNAME said:

(Linus says RILEY edited it, but due to time constraints, it was actually MARK who edited)

I think that's why in the credit, the editor is Mark, not Riley

Screenshot_20201016-112232.png