ASUS DirectCUII 7970 for all ya'll miners and others out there $12 [US]

hawaiims

Cheapest they've been in a looooooooooooooonng loooooooooooooong time. And it's not just a stock crappy 7970 but one with the nice Asus DCUII cooler on it.

Free Shipping (online only)

312$ if you have a staples rewards card, 328 otherwise. 

Link:

http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesProductDisplay?PID=3938566&CID=AFF%253A3938566%253A3938566%253A10422268&catalogIdentifier=2&langid=-1&cm_mmc=CJ-_-affiliate-_-feed-_-listing&cm_mmc=CJ-_-affiliate-_-feed-_-listing&AID=10422268&partNumber=IM1TJ5741&storeId=10001

Edit: Aaaaaaand it's gone in the blink of an eye. Tough luck peeps. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Cheapest they've been in a looooooooooooooonng loooooooooooooong time. And it's not just a stock crappy 7970 but one with the nice Asus DCUII cooler on it.

Free Shipping (online only)

312$ if you have a staples rewards card, 328 otherwise. 

Link:

http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesProductDisplay?PID=3938566&CID=AFF%253A3938566%253A3938566%253A10422268&catalogIdentifier=2&langid=-1&cm_mmc=CJ-_-affiliate-_-feed-_-listing&cm_mmc=CJ-_-affiliate-_-feed-_-listing&AID=10422268&partNumber=IM1TJ5741&storeId=10001

Edit: Aaaaaaand it's gone in the blink of an eye. Tough luck peeps. 

12$ you say? 

12$ you say? 

oops lol. I changed the price from 328$ to 312 and I guess my keypress didn't register. 

I'm gonna buy 10 of these for $120. Yay!

Oh wait...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Why would you link us to something that's out of stock?

The damn bastards were selling like hotcakes. They were gone in an instant.

I wonder if staples even knew what those were. "Hey Bob look at these last generation video cards I found in the warehouse, well we don't have any stores to ship them to so lets just list them on the website for a discount."

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I wonder if staples even knew what those were. "Hey Bob look at these last generation video cards I found in the warehouse, well we don't have any stores to ship them to so lets just list them on the website for a discount."

Nah, it's more like they didn't get the memo on them price surges. If I remember correctly, the price has always been like that on the website, it's just now they have it in stock. (Or had them in stock, rather)

oops lol. I changed the price from 328$ to 312 and I guess my keypress didn't register. 

D:

Almost thought it was my lucky day :D

Well I would have ordered a ton, if they actually were $12... I think you need to edit the tittle :P