Need Cheap X570 Board

For the longest time I have been waiting for b550 boards to come out and after hearing the prices of some I had my eye on (like the MSI B550 Tomahawk) it made me think if I should just get a X570 board.  A tomahawk would cost around $179.  So at this point I'm done waiting and It will end up costing less too.  Any ideas on the best X570 boards under $200.  (I know there is not alot).  

Specs so far:

EVGA RTX 2060 KO ULTRA 

Ryzen 5 3600

16GB DDR4 3600 RAM

M.2 NVME SSD that could use PCIE 4.0

Overclocking (of course)

Looking to upgrade in future

Asus TUF Gaming X570 Plus ..... If you can find it in stock.

3 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Asus TUF Gaming X570 Plus ..... If you can find it in stock.

That looks like a really good board.  If they do not come back in stock anytime soon are there any other boards?

8 minutes ago, Its N8 M8 said:

That looks like a really good board.  If they do not come back in stock anytime soon are there any other boards?

MSI Gaming Plus X570 or Gaming Edge. 

Also probably out of stock. I think everyone wanted to get geared up for Ryzen 4000! 

3 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Also probably out of stock. I think everyone wanted to get geared up for Ryzen 4000! 

That is exactly what im preparing for!

32 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Those boards are pretty bad, the B450 and likely the B550 boards would probably be better options.

There seems to be no good options available, so I would wait for either the TUF to come back in stock or for the B550 boards to be released.

1 hour ago, KaitouX said:

Those boards are pretty bad, the B450 and likely the B550 boards would probably be better options.

There seems to be no good options available, so I would wait for either the TUF to come back in stock or for the B550 boards to be released.

I agree, but he wanted options under 200 bucks. *shrugs*

1 hour ago, Its N8 M8 said:

Do you need dmi 4 or the plx chip

Interms of power delivery the gaming max is out classed by the tomhawk and the tuf while a good board really expensive compared the tomahawk and has pretty similar power delivery 

So I recommend waiting for b550 

It will be cheaper the tomhawk will have great power delivery and hey it will be in stock 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

@TofuHaroto at this point I think I am just going to wait for whichever happens first. TUF board comes back in stock, or June 16 for b550.