Jet Ski Racing Sponsorship

After racing in the Jet Ski WORLD Finals, earning 2nd place in the novice class, 900CC+ Mods, I am going to try to get a few sponsors to take my Jet Ski Racing further. The lake is only at 64*f and I have starting training for Enduro and SitDown Pro Mod . So I have began looking at Rockstar, Hydro Turf, and Sea Doo for sponsorships. 

They are not easy to get, and anyone who has sponsorship experience, share it with me of what you had to do to get it, not matter what it was for. I know they are hard to get and I am trying my best to fund my racing. Any help/information would be extremely helpful.

Dogecoin as sponsor

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Wow congrats on your achievements! Sadly I can't offer you any expert advice, but I feel as though the process is similar to getting recruited by a college for example. My good buddy was recruited by Georgetown for running and did so by getting in touch with the college and keeping close contact with them. He's not all that smart but he made his way through. I'm sure by digging into the more personal level with the representatives at the events you participate in you can find your way through  :D

CPU \\ i7-3770K@4.6GHz Motherboard \\ MSI MPower Z77 RAM \\ 16GB 1886 Patriot Viper 3 GPU \\ EVGA GTX 670 SC+ 4GB CASE \\ Corsair 600T SE White Storage \\ Western Digital Black 2TB PSU \\ Seasonic SS-760XP2 Cooling \\ H100i + 3 Swiftech Helix 120s