Instawhat?

Curious Pineapple

So I just got an email from Instagram "looks like you're having trouble logging into your account". Funny, I don't use IG. I go to the website and try password reset, sure enough gets sent to my email. So I change the password, (not to anything I'd usually use) and see what's there. It's a profile with no followers, no-one following and no posts apart from 3 pictures of some girls bewbs from 2015. In the profile setting there was my email address, it's an old one I don't use for anything important any more, I got it as part of the first Gmail beta test invites.

Bit of an odd occurance, the only boob pics I normally get are horridly pixelated in spam emails so it was a welcome change to the norm.

me too, i got ad newsletters and password resets from a website called gyft b4, and also ive never visited that site let alone registered.

so i send a email to their contact us address, stating ive never registered. they replied later says sorry for inconvinience bla bla, and the account associated to my email has been locked and not able to access.

i suspect some pr company operating a spam network grabbed some email address package and spamming ppls inbox as some kind of ad campaign.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

This content does not merit a thread, perhaps make a status update on your profile next time. 

locked. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB