Pre Built Amazon Desktop

Go to solution Solved by zeusthemoose,
24 minutes ago, JayR said:

I'll check them out thanks. I'm in the USA

IBuyPower is also good.

Looking to buy a Desktop for Livestreaming and gaming on Amazon. I have a budget of $3000 for the desktop. What are my best options to go with?

Submit links to the best Desktop pre builts from Amazon under 3k 🙂

And yes I understand you can get a lot more power and save money if you build it yourself. I just don't want to this time. I already have done it. Maybe again next time.

Edited by JayR

2 minutes ago, JayR said:

Looking to buy a Desktop for Livestreaming and gaming on Amazon. I have a budget of $3000 for the desktop. What are my best options to go with?

May I ask why specifically amazon and why not build your own? 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

Just now, Lord Vile said:

I second this. If you need to use amazon, you can just buy the parts from there and build your own.

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

Just now, zeusthemoose said:

I second this. If you need to use amazon, you can just buy the parts from there and build your own.

I mean not everyone wants to do it but things like NZXTs BLD??? I think the branding is would be a better option over Amazon.

5 minutes ago, JayR said:

If you have the option to, then I would definitely recommend building your own system with components that are within your budget to most likely have a faster, more upgradable, and higher quality system as compared to going with a prebuilt. This way you can select components specific to your needs and get the best value for the money and you know what components are being used, unlike many prebuilds which may have proprietary components of lower quality and/or less room for upgrades later down the road.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

Building your own would be the absolute best way to do a gaming desktop, not only for the money you save but the quality of components, customization, and upgrade ability. If you absolutely can't or don't want to build it yourself NZXT BLD, Origin, or Xidax have great options. Personally if I was ever going to do a prebuilt I'd go for a well established builder like them over a random company on Amazon, those "Amazon" prebuilts aren't actually made or put together by Amazon it's third party companies just selling their builds on Amazon and they're usually way overpriced.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 | RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

If you must go pre-built, does it have to be Amazon? IBuyPower has a pretty good custom builder with basically full customization of any part you could want. And there are some good coupons right now that would save you a few hundred.

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

48 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Building your own would be the absolute best way to do a gaming desktop, not only for the money you save but the quality of components, customization, and upgrade ability. If you absolutely can't or don't want to build it yourself NZXT BLD, Origin, or Xidax have great options. Personally if I was ever going to do a prebuilt I'd go for a well established builder like them over a random company on Amazon, those "Amazon" prebuilts aren't actually made or put together by Amazon it's third party companies just selling their builds on Amazon and they're usually way overpriced.

I'm trying to buy a pre built desktop on Amazon. They have a bunch of different companies that sell pre builts on there so I was wondering what to go for. I know building a desktop is better and saves money, I've done it before. Just looking for the best bang for my $ when it comes to a pre built desktop. 

1 hour ago, Lord Vile said:

Full time job and student, don't have the time to build rn

I need something that will arrive fast and will have high fps in 1440p games 

I have a feeling Amazon has some good companies that sell pre builts. What about the CyberPowerPC SLC 8800 gaming desktop

3 minutes ago, JayR said:

Full time job and student, don't have the time to build rn

I need something that will arrive fast and will have high fps in 1440p games 

I have a feeling Amazon has some good companies that sell pre builts. What about the CyberPowerPC SLC 8800 gaming desktop

Does it have to be from amazon? Buying directly from the company allows you to customize the parts.

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

25 minutes ago, JayR said:

I'm trying to buy a pre built desktop on Amazon. They have a bunch of different companies that sell pre builts on there so I was wondering what to go for. I know building a desktop is better and saves money, I've done it before. Just looking for the best bang for my $ when it comes to a pre built desktop. 

Skip going through Amazon especially if you're thinking on going with a not so well known brand name, the best way to buy a prebuilt is directly through the manufacturer, if you're looking at a Cyberpower buy from them directly. It allows for part customization and you get the warranty and all that jazz, likely the Cyberpower PC on Amazon if not sold by Cyberpower directly is going to be one that someone ordered or a business ordered to resell, so that means no customization and likely a limited or no warranty at all. As I said in my previous reply, NZXT BLD, ORIGIN, and XIDAX are the only ones I would use personally if I HAD to buy a prebuilt. You could go Cyberpower but get it from the actual company not off of Amazon.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 | RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

18 minutes ago, zeusthemoose said:

Does it have to be from amazon? Buying directly from the company allows you to customize the parts.

Yeah I prefer Amazon. What do you think of the of these two

https://www.amazon.ca/CYBERPOWERPC-Supreme-Liquid-GeForce-SLC8320A2/dp/B0846MR5B6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=amd%2Bpre%2Bbuilt%2Bdesktop&qid=1591049193&sr=8-1&th=1&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V9PQJM5/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1BOQWC2XF5W4I&psc=1

10 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Skip going through Amazon especially if you're thinking on going with a not so well known brand name, the best way to buy a prebuilt is directly through the manufacturer, if you're looking at a Cyberpower buy from them directly. It allows for part customization and you get the warranty and all that jazz, likely the Cyberpower PC on Amazon if not sold by Cyberpower directly is going to be one that someone ordered or a business ordered to resell, so that means no customization and likely a limited or no warranty at all. As I said in my previous reply, NZXT BLD, ORIGIN, and XIDAX are the only ones I would use personally if I HAD to buy a prebuilt. You could go Cyberpower but get it from the actual company not off of Amazon.

ttps://www.amazon.ca/CYBERPOWERPC-Supreme-Liquid-GeForce-SLC8320A2/dp/B0846MR5B6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=amd%2Bpre%2Bbuilt%2Bdesktop&qid=1591049193&sr=8-1&th=1&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V9PQJM5/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1BOQWC2XF5W4I&psc=1

29 minutes ago, JayR said:

Don’t go intel go AMD but again look places other than Amazon, you can get better deals through other places.

Also building takes a couple of hours tops you can squeeze that into a day. If you can’t I don’t really see why you want one as you’ll never be able to use it. 

1 minute ago, Lord Vile said:

Don’t go intel go AMD but again look places other than Amazon, you can get better deals through other places 

Sounds good 😊 

I could always add another 2080 super and change out the fans in the future for better performance.

Just now, JayR said:

Sounds good 😊 

I could always add another 2080 super and change out the fans in the future for better performance.

Noooooo don’t go multi GPU. That’s been dead for years now, very few games and programs take advantage of them and the ones that do are either professional AF or synthetic benchmarks. 

3 minutes ago, JayR said:

Sounds good 😊 

Multi GPU is dead, no modern games have support for it and future releases won't either.

The I7-9700k build you linked is about $400 CAD over the price of a brand new I7-10700k build with much better components if you were to buy it yourself. The 3950X build is about on par with what it would cost for one to build yourself. However lower quality components, and only a 120mm AIO for a 3950x... Lmao Cyberpower is such BS.

19 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

Noooooo don’t go multi GPU. That’s been dead for years now, very few games and programs take advantage of them and the ones that do are either professional AF or synthetic benchmarks. 

Okay good to know

8 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Multi GPU is dead, no modern games have support for it and future releases won't either.

The I7-9700k build you linked is about $400 CAD over the price of a brand new I7-10700k build with much better components if you were to buy it yourself. The 3950X build is about on par with what it would cost for one to build yourself. However lower quality components, and only a 120mm AIO for a 3950x... Lmao Cyberpower is such BS.

What site would you recommend for a pre built

Just now, JayR said:

What site would you recommend for a pre built

NZXT BLD, XIDAX, ORIGIN, I don't know what's available in Canada though.

9 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

24 minutes ago, JayR said:

IBuyPower is also good.

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

7 hours ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Wouldn’t go origin, they’re a boutique builder and are overpriced as fuck

22 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

Wouldn’t go origin, they’re a boutique builder and are overpriced as fuck

went with ibuypower this is my build i got.

Operating System :: Windows 10 Home - (64-bit)
Case :: be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass Gaming Case - Black
iBUYPOWER Elite Build Package :: None
Case Fans :: Default Case Fan
Case Lighting :: iBUYPOWER RGB Lighting
iBUYPOWER Labs - Noise Reduction :: None
iBUYPOWER Labs - Internal Expansion :: None
Processor :: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X Processor (16x 3.5GHZ/64MB L3 Cache)
Processor Cooling :: iBUYPOWER 360mm Addressable RGB Liquid Cooling System - Black
Memory :: 32 GB [8 GB X4] DDR4-3600 Memory Module - G.SKILL Ripjaws V
Video Card :: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB GDDR6 (VR-Ready)
SLI Bridge :: None
Motherboard :: GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ELITE WIFI -- RGB, 802.11 ac WiFi, ARGB Header (2), USB 3.2 (6 Rear ,2 Front)
Power Supply :: 1200 Watt - CORSAIR AX1200i - 80 PLUS Platinum, Full Modular
Advanced Cabling Options :: Professional Wiring - for all standard default cables inside the system
Primary Hard Drive :: 1 TB WD Blue SSD -- Read: 545MB/s, Write: 525MB/s - Single Drive
Secondary Hard Drive :: 2 TB Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive -- 256MB Cache, 7200RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive
External Optical Drive :: None
Media Card Reader / Writer :: None
Sound Card :: 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
Network Card :: Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)
USB Expansion Card :: None

11 minutes ago, JayR said:

went with ibuypower this is my build i got.

Operating System :: Windows 10 Home - (64-bit)
Case :: be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass Gaming Case - Black
iBUYPOWER Elite Build Package :: None
Case Fans :: Default Case Fan
Case Lighting :: iBUYPOWER RGB Lighting
iBUYPOWER Labs - Noise Reduction :: None
iBUYPOWER Labs - Internal Expansion :: None
Processor :: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X Processor (16x 3.5GHZ/64MB L3 Cache)
Processor Cooling :: iBUYPOWER 360mm Addressable RGB Liquid Cooling System - Black
Memory :: 32 GB [8 GB X4] DDR4-3600 Memory Module - G.SKILL Ripjaws V
Video Card :: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB GDDR6 (VR-Ready)
SLI Bridge :: None
Motherboard :: GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ELITE WIFI -- RGB, 802.11 ac WiFi, ARGB Header (2), USB 3.2 (6 Rear ,2 Front)
Power Supply :: 1200 Watt - CORSAIR AX1200i - 80 PLUS Platinum, Full Modular
Advanced Cabling Options :: Professional Wiring - for all standard default cables inside the system
Primary Hard Drive :: 1 TB WD Blue SSD -- Read: 545MB/s, Write: 525MB/s - Single Drive
Secondary Hard Drive :: 2 TB Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive -- 256MB Cache, 7200RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive
External Optical Drive :: None
Media Card Reader / Writer :: None
Sound Card :: 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
Network Card :: Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)
USB Expansion Card :: None

Case is pretty terrible

Getting a 3950x for gaming and streaming is a big waste of 200 dollars.

Also for the price of that computer 3.5k I think you can build a 3900x 2080ti full custom loop build.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6