Computer running at 100% Memory and CPU while only play Modern warfare pls help

0_0Shrek0_0

So my brother helped me build a new computer and I shouldnt have a problem running COD Modern Warfare but anytime I try and run it my memory and cpu max out.. pls help

Computer Specs

1 TB SSHD

1 TB Hard Drive

1 TB SSD (Game on SSD)

500 Watt Power Supply

8 GB DDR4 (Balistix Sport LT)

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core

NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2060

ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6Gb/s usb 3.1 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard

What is your GPU utilization like? The CPU and RAM being at 100% means they are being fully utilized, which is good and expected especially with only 8GB of RAM. With that being said, if your GPU utilization is like 10% while your CPU is at 100%, then that's a problem.

MW is a huge demanding game, when windows 10 requires 1 to 2 GBs of ram to run it...

This is ram usage with chrome and MW only running.

You need at least another 8 stick on ram

Untitled.jpg

22 minutes ago, 0_0Shrek0_0 said:

So my brother helped me build a new computer and I shouldnt have a problem running COD Modern Warfare but anytime I try and run it my memory and cpu max out.. pls help

Computer Specs

1 TB SSHD

1 TB Hard Drive

1 TB SSD (Game on SSD)

500 Watt Power Supply

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core

NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2060

ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6Gb/s usb 3.1 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard

Ok So First Of All The Motherboard You Chose To Go With Doesn't Support The CPU You're Using Unless You Updated The BIOS.. Second Of All 8gb Of RAM Isnt Enough For Warzone At All, And You Didn't Specify What Speed Is Your RAM Running On, Ryzen Prefers Higher Clocked RAM, You Gotta Have AT LEAST 16 GB Of RAM With A Clock Speed Of LIke 3000MHz.

Doesnt go with his CPU how so??? If it doesnt support the CPU he wouldnt beable to boot and would get an error.

ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming works with Ryzen 5 3600

his cpu is running at 100% because his computer is trying to run the game but doesnt have the memory to support it.

11 minutes ago, RocketBunny42 said:

Doesnt go with his CPU how so??? If it doesnt support the CPU he wouldnt beable to boot and would get an error.

Many times you can still boot and get a display and use the machine... even without the right microcodes and bios updates.

Not always, but I've done this on so many boards before already...
*Might be more restrictive the newer generations you use....

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

1 hour ago, 0_0Shrek0_0 said:

Computer Specs

1 TB SSHD

1 TB Hard Drive

1 TB SSD (Game on SSD)

500 Watt Power Supply

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core

NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2060

You need another 8 gbs of ram. For gaming, 8 gbs is chicken feed. They claim 8 meets the minimum, but 16 should be considered the true minimum, with 32 being the recommended. Also, make sure your games and operating system are installed on the SSD. Both of them have to be there in order to actually take advantage of the SSD's read/write speed. 

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

Thanks for the imput, ill order and try more ram