Pc keeps freezing during gaming

Blurrr

My pc keeps freezing during games since I moved my components into a new case. Keyboard and mouse are unresponsive that I have to force restart every time.

check you event viewer to see what is listed when this occurs. otherwise, if your ram was removed, i would blow out the slots with some air duster, and re-insert the ram, and the same with the gpu.

Sorry I’m a noob how do I use this event viewer but I’m going to blow out the ram and gpu rn 

10 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

check you event viewer to see what is listed when this occurs. otherwise, if your ram was removed, i would blow out the slots with some air duster, and re-insert the ram, and the same with the gpu.

How to use event viewer 

start-run-type "eventvwr" hit enter. look through system logs, and look at warnings and critical. any and all listings may pertain to your issue, but you want to look more for the listings that line up with when the issues occur.

1 hour ago, bmx6454 said:

start-run-type "eventvwr" hit enter. look through system logs, and look at warnings and critical. any and all listings may pertain to your issue, but you want to look more for the listings that line up with when the issues occur.

these are the main errors i see that might do something but im a total computer noob so idk what it means

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png