PC wont post after changing BIOS config

backstory

my pc was running fine, then i randomly tried to change some config in bios, so i opened bios settings and i changed the following settings,
changed the boot order to hdd first instead of cd-rom

changed the RAM config to manual and instead  of running at 667mhz changed it to 800mhz

changed the fans speed to full instead of auto
after doing this i saved and rebooted
now, the pc wont boot or post
no beeps
the light on MOtherboard and PSU lits up
but when i power up the pc(press on button) all the fans starts to run and then just dies and then again start to run and again die, and this will go on on repeat.

ANy help will be appreciated

CPU core2duo @ 2.8

MOTHERBORAD: DG41RQ
PSU 300 Watts
ram: KINGSTON 2gb and 1 gb
(YEA, basically a potato pc with buitin heater for t
he entire room)

Memory is not agreeing with what you are trying to run it at.  That is all.

Wih mismatched sticks it is best to leave it on auto settings.

17 minutes ago, N00bMaSTer69 said:

backstory

my pc was running fine, then i randomly tried to change some config in bios, so i opened bios settings and i changed the following settings,
changed the boot order to hdd first instead of cd-rom

changed the RAM config to manual and instead  of running at 667mhz changed it to 800mhz

changed the fans speed to full instead of auto
after doing this i saved and rebooted
now, the pc wont boot or post
no beeps
the light on MOtherboard and PSU lits up
but when i power up the pc(press on button) all the fans starts to run and then just dies and then again start to run and again die, and this will go on on repeat.

ANy help will be appreciated

CPU core2duo @ 2.8

MOTHERBORAD: DG41RQ
PSU 300 Watts
ram: KINGSTON 2gb and 1 gb
(YEA, basically a potato pc with buitin heater for t
he entire room)

Look for two pins on the board labeled CLR_CMOS and short those two pins. Or alternatively you can unplug the PC power cord take out the CR2032 CMOS battery for around 10 or so minutes.

Clearing the CMOS resets all of your BIOS settings back to default and should allow the system to POST again. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

23 hours ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Look for two pins on the board labeled CLR_CMOS and short those two pins. Or alternatively you can unplug the PC power cord take out the CR2032 CMOS battery for around 10 or so minutes.

Clearing the CMOS resets all of your BIOS settings back to default and should allow the system to POST again. 

i have tried this, it wont work(tried both ways of doing cmos)

23 hours ago, KarathKasun said:

thats my theory as well, but how to undo it, cmos wont help, any other ways?

On 5/28/2020 at 5:16 PM, KarathKasun said:

update i changed the memory and  only used one stick, the pc booted and all the fans are spinning but no dispaly or perpherials got picked up.

just try this; remove both [or all] ram sticks, save config, reboot...hopefully you will get an error beep indicating no memory detected...then replace the #1 stick and retry...all you can do is hope! If you are sure you have reset the BIOS to default settings [by removing the cmos battery and power lead, and shorting the clear cmos pins; then do that again...maybe you will get lucky with that.

Are you certain you never changed any other settings? Thou if you've cleared the cmos...it SHOULD boot to the bios screen...have phun!