HI all,

My first post here so bare with me.

I've just finished building my new rig, here are the specs:

Mobo: ASUS x570P TUF Gaming

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Super

RAM: Corsair LPX 8x2 DDR4

My radiator fans are connected to the adapters that come of the pump, and the three pin connector is plugged into the CPU Fan header on the Motherboard.

I have 2 chassis fans which are all PWM connectors, one I have plugged into the CPU Opt header and the other into a Chassis Fan header

Finally my exhaust fan is connected via PWM to the AIO pump header (i'm aware this runs on DC and will be at 100%).

The strange thing is, only the CPU Fan Header is recognised in the BIOS and on ASUS Suite. All the other fans are not recognised at all.

Have I missed something? How can I fix this issue? I essentially just want the fans to speed up when it needs to, i.e. under load.

The fans are all spinning at 100% by the sounds of it.

Also, on an unrelated note, i'm seeing random spikes in temperatures for CPU, It should idle at 30* or so, however it often jumps almost 10* sporadically every 10 seconds or so, could this all be linked?

Many thanks in advance.

20200525_171518.jpg

20200525_133221.jpg

20200525_171502.jpg

20200525_133213.jpg

20200525_171456.jpg

I've noticed that Ryzen speeds can fluctuate a bit at idle. I believe that's because Ryzen will send high voltages (1.4V+) to your CPU during low core/threadcount workloads (i.e. messing around on your desktop, etc), to make it run smoother/faster, so that can cause your temp to fluctuate. I wouldn't worry about it.

As far as your fans go, I haven't messed with the fans on my X570 TUF in months, so I don't remember a whole lot, but it sounds like your Chassis Fan headers are getting power, but not being recognized by your bios? Is that correct?

What fans are you using? IMO Mustard cables kind of scream cheap, so it might be an issue with the splitter? Have you tried each fan individually on the Chassis Fan headers to see if they're recognized then?

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

4 hours ago, Statik said:

I've noticed that Ryzen speeds can fluctuate a bit at idle. I believe that's because Ryzen will send high voltages (1.4V+) to your CPU during low core/threadcount workloads (i.e. messing around on your desktop, etc), to make it run smoother/faster, so that can cause your temp to fluctuate. I wouldn't worry about it.

As far as your fans go, I haven't messed with the fans on my X570 TUF in months, so I don't remember a whole lot, but it sounds like your Chassis Fan headers are getting power, but not being recognized by your bios? Is that correct?

What fans are you using? IMO Mustard cables kind of scream cheap, so it might be an issue with the splitter? Have you tried each fan individually on the Chassis Fan headers to see if they're recognized then?

Great, i'll bare that in mind re temps.

Yes correct, they have power but are not being recognised by the BIOS or even on AI Suite. 

I'm using Two Arctic's F12 PWM PST fans and one Fractal case fan that was pre-installed. 

I took these fan's out of my previous build which were working absolutely fine.