Which cpu upgrade should I choose

Current specs:
Cpu:ryzen 3 1200
Gpu:rx580
Ram:16gb 3200
Mobo:asus b350m-a

I use my pc for gaming mostly and when i buy a new cpu I will start streaming lighter fps games (rainbow 6, cs go)
I dont live in the US so these are the prices in my country:
Ryzen 5 2600-112eur
Ryzen 7 2700-140eur
Ryzen 5 3600-169eur
I know that the difference between the cpus will be smaller than most benchmarks because the gpu(which I plan to upgrade in 2-3 years max) will be the bottleneck. Which of the cpus should I chose, is the r5 3600 worth the added money or should I save it for a new gpu.

i would wait a bit, Intel just released new CPUs and AMD sliced price on some CPU´s

and ryzen 4000 series isnt that far away.

but it you really want it right now.

13 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

3600 or 3300x

i would spend a bit ekstra for the 6 core when streaming EDIT: which means the 3600

12 minutes ago, thibpun said:

Current specs:
Cpu:ryzen 3 1200
Gpu:rx580
Ram:16gb 3200
Mobo:asus b350m-a

I use my pc for gaming mostly and when i buy a new cpu I will start streaming lighter fps games (rainbow 6, cs go)
I dont live in the US so these are the prices in my country:
Ryzen 5 2600-112eur
Ryzen 7 2700-140eur
Ryzen 5 3600-169eur
I know that the difference between the cpus will be smaller than most benchmarks because the gpu(which I plan to upgrade in 2-3 years max) will be the bottleneck. Which of the cpus should I chose, is the r5 3600 worth the added money or should I save it for a new gpu.

The 3600 is a perfect choice for "futureproofing" and also if you plan to do anything else than gaming.

You can save a few bucks by going with a 3300X, but this is if you just plan to play games.

The 3300x will probably be pretty expensive when it comes out in my country and I am not sure if it is worth to buy a new mobo for the ryzen 4000 series. I saw that the next gen consoles will have a 8c/16t zen 2 cpu so will a 3600 be more future-proof than a 2700 since it is a 6c/12t cpu.