Share your awesome Battlefield moments!

I got this idea that we could share our awesome Battlefield moments (it can be from any game of the franchise). When I say awesome moments it can be anyting from an epic win you really fought hard for, or maybe you got a increadible K/D or just a fun and epic moment. Feel free to post any screenshot, video klipp or just telling us about it :)

I got this idea when I got this K/D from a Large Conquest round today:

I know it isn't the best and most awesome thing but that's why I wanted to know what some fellow Linus users have ;) I am Kimpazz by the way.

post-50644-0-88255200-1393208014_thumb.j

I don't have a video or screencap but I once went 97 and 1 in an RCB with my friend on Parcel Storm Conquest Large

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

Blind headshot taking out the enemy teams best support gunner. It was at least a 300m shot.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Just a random event that pop in my mind; parachuted from a heli into the water in Paracel Storm and threw a few SLAMS on a boat, then shot them with my pistol causing the boat to explode and kill everyone on it.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I had shadowplay turned off, but I was on a tower on siege of shanghai and I was sniping. Suddenly, I hear the bullets ripping through the air and a couple of teammates with me are dead and I instinctively turned around and no scoped the pilot out of the helicopter. This was especially amazing because I usually suck at games.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k @4.3 GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z87-A RAM: Corsair XMS3 Series 8GB @1600MHz GPU: EVGA 660 ti SC Case: Antec Three Hundred Illusion Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache PSU: Corsair CX500

I don't have a video or screencap but I once went 97 and 1 in an RCB with my friend on Parcel Storm Conquest Large

holy shit, niice:D What killstreak did you get from that?

I remember freaking out when I got this, man I'm so sad

Feel free to ignore my channel, this is not meant as advertising

I also had my period of just roadkilling people with the transport helicopter, that was fun. As a result it was my best vehicle for quite a while.

I'm not good enough to get a decent killstreak, so....

THE signature

I once brought down a jet with an RPG

Maybe doesn't sound that amazing but I and Kimpazz (The guy who started this topic) was flying in a Z-11 or Little Bird whatever, and a jet was trying to ram us and I blindly fired a shot with the RPG and took him down, at least we thought this was awesome!

I was alone on Golmund Railway in a house which was heavily bombarded, it collapsed, i made it out, into another building, which then also collapsed. While collapsing one of the walls broke down, behind that a full enemy squad, i start shooting, a tree falls on my head and i get catapulted a hundred meters into the air, pull my parachute and shoot down from there. Then i died. -.-

who cares...

Shot down a moving transport heli with a smaw from a moving ATV near the petrol station. The transport heli was over the middle flags, I can't remember the names but I might have the clip on my PS4

Also the shot was fully intentional but I wasn't sure if it would hit but it did :D

Destroyed a chopper with an MBT LAW. Went on top of the train in metro and shot people. They looked around and don't even know who is shooting them.

Intel Core i5 3570K@4.5GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2*TEAM 8GB DDR3-1600@CL9-9-9-27 | Inno3D GTX 660 HerculeZ 2000s@1200MHz Core 6600MHz Memory | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Antec Kühler H2O 620 | Antec HCG-620 | CoolerMaster Elite 371

Acer Iconia W700: Intel Core i5 3337U | 4GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | 11.6" 1080p Display

I once brought down a jet with an RPG

Maybe doesn't sound that amazing but I and Kimpazz (The guy who started this topic) was flying in a Z-11 or Little Bird whatever, and a jet was trying to ram us and I blindly fired a shot with the RPG and took him down, at least we thought this was awesome!

I know mate that was aweosme! :D Too bad we didn't record it.

I remember freaking out when I got this, man I'm so sad

Feel free to ignore my channel, this is not meant as advertising

I also had my period of just roadkilling people with the transport helicopter, that was fun. As a result it was my best vehicle for quite a while.

I'm not good enough to get a decent killstreak, so....

Nice shot mate :D I like your channel intro video! ;)

Destroyed a chopper with an MBT LAW. Went on top of the train in metro and shot people. They looked around and don't even know who is shooting them.

Sorry to ask but do you really live in Hong Kong since Bf4 is banned there. Please do correct me if I'm wrong... Nicely done nevertheless :)

Sorry to ask but do you really live in Hong Kong since Bf4 is banned there. Please do correct me if I'm wrong... Nicely done nevertheless :)

It's not banned here. It's only banned in China. Ever heard of "one country, two systems"? We have separate governments. I haven't seen any games banned. It's all about freedom here. That's why Mr. Edward Snowden came. But we are losing our freedom slowly due to "Chinese colonization" (that's really how we say it).

Intel Core i5 3570K@4.5GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2*TEAM 8GB DDR3-1600@CL9-9-9-27 | Inno3D GTX 660 HerculeZ 2000s@1200MHz Core 6600MHz Memory | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Antec Kühler H2O 620 | Antec HCG-620 | CoolerMaster Elite 371

Acer Iconia W700: Intel Core i5 3337U | 4GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | 11.6" 1080p Display

getting a 50 kill streak in a rcb on rush

cpu: fx8350@4.7,cpu cooler:h100i, motherboard: sabertooth 990fx r2,0, graphics:r9 290 , ram: 16gb corsair dominator 1600mhz,case: corsair c70 keyboard: cm storm trigger mic:xbox kinect monitor: u2713hm