MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX - HOW GOOD IS IT

Hello guys... I made mistake by ordering a Gigabyte B450 Aorus M...!!!

Before reading all awful reviews....

I just cancelled the order to replace with MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX.

Unfortunately B450 Mortar Max was out of stock so I went for Gaming Plus Max.

Is Gaming Plus Max in Par with mortar max/ tomahawk?

VRM Temperatures? Performance?

I will install a 3600X.

Thank you.

It's too expensive for what you get. The Asus X570 Prime P or ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 aren't that far in price and MUCH better. If you insist on B series, wait 2 weeks for the B550 Pro4 or B550 Prime/Strix

5 hours ago, 5x5 said:

It's too expensive for what you get. The Asus X570 Prime P or ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 aren't that far in price and MUCH better. If you insist on B series, wait 2 weeks for the B550 Pro4 or B550 Prime/Strix

X570's price is far more than B450 Gaming Plus Max.... I am only installing a 3600X.

And not planning to overclock at all... In case I want to replace CPU in the feature I will replace MOBO as well...

I can't wait 2 weeks for companies to send mobos to resellers as  that will be more than 2 weeks....

I need the PC now and also notice that when B550 comes out I will need to wait for reviews again....

:/

22 minutes ago, DUVIT said:

X570's price is far more than B450 Gaming Plus Max.... I am only installing a 3600X.

And not planning to overclock at all... In case I want to replace CPU in the feature I will replace MOBO as well...

I can't wait 2 weeks for companies to send mobos to resellers as  that will be more than 2 weeks....

I need a the PC now and also notice that when B550 comes out I will need to wait for reviews again....

:/

Then get a B450 Pro4 if you won't be upgrading the CPU