Computer not recognizing any sound devices

star102

So yesterday I was switched my hd 7970  with 3 non crossfire 280x . After I was done i wanted to play a game so I launched the game and sound was not working. So i go in the control panel and there is only the sound card as playback device. So i go into realtek sound manger and post-2109-0-69090900-1393147506_thumb.pn if there is something plugged in the jack it normally goes brighter. Well as you can see in the pic it doesn't altough i tried 5 audio devices i tried to install a new audio driver. Nothing works i looked for fixes but everything that I tried failed.

I had this problem when I reinstalled windows.I used driver robot to find the correct drivers!

Download here - http://driverrobot.com/download/

Good luck,keep me informed!

EDIT- Feel free to unistall the program because its annoying

Edited by Whaler_99
Removed serial

C++,Assembly,Reverse Engineering,Penetration testing,Malware analysis

Do you have a question?Are you interested in programming?Do you like solving complex problems?Hit me up with a pm.

Drivers are ok - sounds like maybe the sound driver associated with the HDMI port on the video cards has taken over.

Go into control panel, sound - check there on playback. One of the HDMI/ATI outputs may be listed as the primary output device and you need to change it back to the realtek device.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Nope that isn't the problem the jack just don't recognize any plugged in devices.