One front USB port stopped working? (NZXT H200)

Hello all, 

I encountered a strange problem the other day in that one of my usb 3 ports on the front of the H200 has just seemingly stopped working. I've tried unplugging the internal header and re plugging it but to no avail . I have to say the other port on the front is slightly finicky about how you plug a device in but it does work.

Would this most likely be the the pcb that the port is attached to? The only other thing that's recently changed is that I upgraded from a 1700 to a 3700x but I see no reason why that would cause this issue. Any help would be great! 

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

7 minutes ago, MattBoxer said:

Hello all, 

I encountered a strange problem the other day in that one of my usb 3 ports on the front of the H200 has just seemingly stopped working. I've tried unplugging the internal header and re plugging it but to no avail . I have to say the other port on the front is slightly finicky about how you plug a device in but it does work.

Would this most likely be the the pcb that the port is attached to? The only other thing that's recently changed is that I upgraded from a 1700 to a 3700x but I see no reason why that would cause this issue. Any help would be great! 

Unless you upgraded the mobo changing the cpu shouldn't matter 

But please make sure you have mo bent pins because 3.0 connectors tend to bend really easily 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

17 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Unless you upgraded the mobo changing the cpu shouldn't matter 

But please make sure you have mo bent pins because 3.0 connectors tend to bend really easily 

Yeah they do bend quite easy as I've had to bend a friends usb 3 header back a few years ago but I did check the internal header and all the pins were straight so I see no reason why it shouldn't work. The mobo is the same as I had before, just did a bios update before. 

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |