Officially Unofficial LinusTech DayZ SA Clan

SteveGaming

Are you roaming the glitchy/unoptimized/CPU heavy land of Chernarus alone? 

DayZ STANDALONE is a game filled with bandits and trolls who tend to shoot on sight for no apparent reason, I've tried playing the hero so many times and yes it has been successful on occasion... however most of the time I end up being shot dead and/or my blood being milked dry by someone who told me initially "I'm friendly". Over the last month I've created about fourteen characters that have died after being fully geared, the main reasons why I perish are as follows:

- I trust someone

- I forget to check my six

- My character disappears upon logging in (Server being bombarded with DDOS attacks) 

- I walk down stairs and I'm suddenly prompted with the message "You are dead." (Yeah, yeah I know it's Alpha but it's still BS!!11)

Half of these dangers could be avoided if only I had a trustworthy group to play with. I would like to inquire whether or not anyone here would be interested in forming a LinusTech Clan for the sole reason that there is safety in numbers and of course the game will be much more entertaining.

Here is a clip of me pwning a bandit so you know how MLG l33t pro I am (sarcasm)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjOj3ynz9fk

Youtube: SteveGaming

Steam: NiceSteve