GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI - Watercooled - Build log

Cacao

Hey guys, some of you may remember me :D I've taken quite a leave of absence for various reasons (as you can see c804bb341ae919f3d285638a80ec184d.png).

Anyway I'm back with the third rebuild of my PC, I'll be updating this topic regularly as things progress, so don't be alarmed about the lack of content.

Here's an overview video explaining what I'll be doing with my PC:

Cleaning Mayhem's Aurora build up in an epic makeshift loop!

Final part, filling up the loop and coloring it (full setup video coming soon):

My previous setup video and (somewhat outdated) specs can be found in my signature.

Still shots and other updates coming soon!

damnit I still have my xmas avatar on lol

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I remember you! You're that crazy Swiss guy that has SLI Titans

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Yes, that's me! Haha good to see I wasn't completely forgotten.

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I remember you, that looks like an awesome rig and am waiting for the updates :)

Why did you stop coming here?

I remember you, that looks like an awesome rig and am waiting for the updates :)

Why did you stop coming here?

Thanks! A pretty deadly combination of exams and sickness took me away from my computer in general for the past while. Hopefully I can slowly work my way back into this community :P

Here's a quick teaser for you guys! (I'm not responsible for any ruined pants)

nkuWhya.jpg

@Cacao am i the only one who notice this but you have only 1 ramslot populated is this normal or did you forgot the other ones to put in ?

Whent something wrong in the bottom that you have to connect a tube in the middle?

but after all very nice build.

@Cacao am i the only one who notice this but you have only 1 ramslot populated is this normal or did you forgot the other ones to put in ?

Whent something wrong in the bottom that you have to connect a tube in the middle?

but after all very nice build.

All my RAM is actually over to the left, I was stuck in a bootloop so I removed the RAM to eliminate it as a possible problem. Also I'm not sure what you mean with the tube? Could you explain a bit more please?

EDIT: You might be talking about the quick disconnect fitting, it's just to make it easier to empty the system.

Here's what it looks like:

quick_couplings_connected.jpg

@Cacao

ow ok thanks for clearing that up it was strange looking for me to see that but if its quick disconnect i'm ok with that.

good job to have that makes it a lot easier to work with friend of me got also the disconnect since he got separate case for his cooling.

nice mate, good colour red coolant

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

nice mate, good colour red coolant

Thanks! Glad you like the look of it ;)

This just made my life:

Bump for part 3 in main post ;)

yeah. and I've heard that he has like 5 tv s :o

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

yeah. and I've heard that he has like 5 tv s :o

Oh god, let's not start with this again :D

Where's my friend @ANUPLUCIFERGAMER ?