Buying a computer from zero

Go to solution Solved by ShinRamen,

This build is slightly above your budget, but you get a much better quality motherboard, which will also support the upcoming Ryzen 4000 CPUs, a 5700XT, 500GB NVMe SSD and a much better PSU

If this is too expensive, you could go with B450 no problem. You'll still be able to upgrade up to a 3900X in the future with a B450 board (MSI B450 MAX boards are the way to go here: Gaming Plus, Tomahawk, A-Pro).

If you were to go down the B450 route I'd upgrade the ram to 3600MHz/CL16 with the saved money (it costs just ~ $10 extra - so this is something I'd consider even if you stick with the X570 board).

1. Budget & Location:
Budget 1400 Canadian dollars

Purchase during back-to-school sales 

2. Aim

I would like this computer to be able to run 144hz on Overwatch, R6, Valorant, Fortnite...  (Competitive games that are not too demanding)

3. Monitors

I plan to have 3 monitors (and a TV, which I plan to plug in manually when I use it). 

4. Peripherals (*not included in the 1400$ can)

1x 144hz monitor 1080p
2x 60hz monitor 1080p 

*You have may have to change PcPartPicker contry to canada

I want to make sure I don't forget anything. 
Thank you.

The CPU is a great choice right now, but Ryzen 4000 series is coming around this year (hopefully) so you can either get the 3600 for cheaper or a new 4000. If you're buying this around after school time you'd be looking at a B550 motherboard since those are coming out in the next month-ish. Storage is decent but I'd recommend the WD SN750 because it's still NVMe and I got mine for USD$90 and have 500gb. The hard drive is still a decent choice. For graphics for around $300 I'd recommend a 2060 KO or trying to find a 1080 Ti on ebay, which are going for USD$350 right now. Noctua fans are always a good choice though.

This build is slightly above your budget, but you get a much better quality motherboard, which will also support the upcoming Ryzen 4000 CPUs, a 5700XT, 500GB NVMe SSD and a much better PSU

If this is too expensive, you could go with B450 no problem. You'll still be able to upgrade up to a 3900X in the future with a B450 board (MSI B450 MAX boards are the way to go here: Gaming Plus, Tomahawk, A-Pro).

If you were to go down the B450 route I'd upgrade the ram to 3600MHz/CL16 with the saved money (it costs just ~ $10 extra - so this is something I'd consider even if you stick with the X570 board).

Quote me or mention me at @Shrekpad so I get notified 
pc specs:
CPU: 
Intel i7 8700K MOBO: ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming RAM: 16GB (2x8) DDR4 G Skill TridentZ 3000 MHz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING OC CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv STORAGE: Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 NVME SSD,
T-Force Delta RGB 250GB SSD, 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD PSU: 750 Watt EVGA SuperNova G3 MONITERDell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz G-Sync, BenQ PD2700U 4K 60hz CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum OS: Windows 10