Iphone 6s stuck at apple logo / restore

So my iphone 6s is stuck at logo, and when i try to enter recovery mode itunes wont recognize my phone, so that doesnt help.

Hard restart doesnt solve the problem either.

So do you guys have any idea what i can try to fix the stuck at applelogo?

i9-9900k 5.0ghz, 16gb Corsair 3600mhz, Asrock phantom itx z390 Mobo, RTX 3060ti, 1TB+1TB Western digital NVME, InWin A1, Noctua NH-U12S

Try connecting to a computer with macos then login to itunes in computer with the same apple id which was in your iphone. After that an option to restore your iphone will popup. I guess that will work.

On 5/13/2020 at 6:38 PM, isaamthegreat said:

Try connecting to a computer with macos then login to itunes in computer with the same apple id which was in your iphone. After that an option to restore your iphone will popup. I guess that will work.

Yeah ill try that. But now my phone wont even turn on. Guess its bricked 

i9-9900k 5.0ghz, 16gb Corsair 3600mhz, Asrock phantom itx z390 Mobo, RTX 3060ti, 1TB+1TB Western digital NVME, InWin A1, Noctua NH-U12S

NOTE: Please do anything at your own risk I am not responsible for any data loss

If your phone is bricked then try this

RESET:

Try resetting your device. Hold down the power button and the home button simultaneously for 5-10 seconds (it can vary depending on the state of your phone). Eventually you should see the Apple logo and iPhone will boot as normal. If not, try releasing both buttons and turning on your device as normal. As a precaution, plug your device into your computer and do a full restore in iTunes.

You should also try another computer....

Do you have any idea about how your iphone was bricked like due to jailbreaking, software updates etc.?

Also what happens when you charge your device?