New gaming build need suggestions

Boqor-

Budget (including currency): 1200-1400

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Rainbow Six Siege, RDR2, Farcry

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I’m building a computer here is the list of parts I picked out. 

That is everything besides a case and powersupply. I have had people suggest to me to wait till the B550 comes out to buy it? Should I wait for that to come out and get that for my build? Should I just build it and try to find this motherboard. Also isn’t the b470 also a option? Idk what to do and confused. Need help. 

Also isn’t the x570 another option? Considering zen 3 will only be supported by 500 series boards 

There is no need for a B550 Mainboard if you want to stay with the 3700x choice imho. Im running my 3600x on a b450 and its working fine. Just get the board that fits your needs and you will be fine.

BUT keep in mind that AMD will release 4000 Series CPU + Navi GPUs this year. Also NVidia will release 3000 Series. So if you can wait, ill do it.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X | GPU: Vega 64   | RAM: 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z | Storage:  Samsung 850 / Corsair MP510  | Mainboard: ASUS X570 Prime Pro | Case: Fractal Define R6 | PSU: Corsair RM750i  | Cooling: Custom Waterloop

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450