FREE Game at EG and Steam May 10th

Paul Rudd

Glad you posted this.  I actually tried to buy Thimbleweed Park this morning and Steam said it had purchased but was unable to confirm.

Turns out it HADN'T purchased at all and I only thought to check while redeeming this.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

Seems like this will always be free as a sort of "demo" based on the game description. I'm still going to give a pass. I don't remember anything about the first game other than frustration trying to figure out its archaic nonsensical puzzles and constant references to other old point and click games I've never played. Might be good for old fans of the genre, but it was just not fun for me.

#Muricaparrotgang

Coo. Grabbed it

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

I made a bot that scans steam for free games and automatically adds them to my profile. gotta have that number of owned games be as big as it can lol.

I checked and it grabbed this so it seems to be working still. Just played it and yeah its just like a demo to get you into the OG game. id pass personally

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

1 hour ago, blu4 said:

I made a bot that scans steam for free games and automatically adds them to my profile.

That is dedication!!

"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" -Gandhi

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2020 at 3:30 AM, blu4 said:

I made a bot that scans steam for free games and automatically adds them to my profile. gotta have that number of owned games be as big as it can lol.

I checked and it grabbed this so it seems to be working still. Just played it and yeah its just like a demo to get you into the OG game. id pass personally

could i also use this bot pls lol

😕