my logi f710 controller is seen by windows but not detecting inputs

jake pace

my logitech f710 controller is seen by windows and the driver auto installed but windows is not detecting input in properties

does anybody know whats happening also could it have somthing to do with windows 10 home because it works fine on my windows 10 pro mechineimage.thumb.png.c0a4f0f30bfe2decc4abeb59b6c17369.png

Tried all the usual tricks already? Like reboot and another USB slot? What about switch between Xinput and Direct Input?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Hmm, it's strange that the controller input is not detected. Maybe you can try something:

1. Check the controller's battery. They could be weak. (Have you pulled a little plastic tab out from the battery?)

2. If possible, move the dongle near to the controller. I found that placing the dongle in front of the controller gives the best result. (You might need a USB cable extender.)

3. Unplug the dongle from USB port, then plug in back.

4. Check if other wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard or mouse, causes the interference. Try to switch off those devices and see if your system can detect the input signals.

I think Logitech has a connect utility app. You can check it here: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360024703714--Downloads-Wireless-Gamepad-F710

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.