Corsair 250D Little Beast. Mini ITX

Sharkown

Little Beast

"the artist formerly know as The Impacter"

So i decided to get the new Corsair 250D i personally think this is a much prettier case than my old Bitfenix Prodigy 

My first thoughts when i recived the case is that it seems a little flimsy in build quality,

Compared to the other obsidian cases but after putting together a system in it giving a little weight it was not bad at all 

Below are some pictures on the build progress.

Hardware

Mobo: Asus Maximus IV Impact Z87

CPU: Intel I7 4770K OC to 4.7Ghz

GPU: Asus GTX 780 Direct CU II

RAM: Corsair Venegance pro 1866Mhz cant remember the OC.

HDD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB

HDD: WD Black 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM 650w

Cooling: Corsair H100i

Fans: 3x 120mm Phobya Eloop

2x 80mm Enermax

Custom sleeved 24 pin and 8pin cables

Link to The Impacter (same build different case and fans)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/65943-the-impacter-mini-itx-gaming-

wCpFGmCl.jpg

YNMfBXVl.jpg

rzr98cKl.jpg

QDDLJIsl.jpg

39NTkRjl.jpg

D4qczstl.jpg

kFr8FEJl.jpg

WfNDKfbl.jpg

rnQj27zl.jpg

q0HlEBLl.jpg

uN572Qpl.jpg

L1AT0RFl.jpg

Let me know what you think 

I actually turned the H100i around so the tubes runs at the back of the case allso changed it so it pulls air from outside the case and exhaust it thru the 2 80mm and i put another phobya in the front instead of the corsair fan.

Looks pretty good! 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Yea I'm interested in the temps as well! I'm really considering doing a mini it build in this case

about 46-50 degrees celsius (dont know what that is in farhenheit) it does tend to get warm when gaming BF4 on Ultra have not tested it after i changed the H100i airflow

i think i might screwed up on the thermal paste but will look in to that tomorow 

bare i mind i have the system setup for quiet operation so it runs the fans on very low speeds

about 46-50 degrees celsius (dont know what that is in farhenheit) it does tend to get warm when gaming BF4 on Ultra have not tested it after i changed the H100i airflow

i think i might screwed up on the thermal paste but will look in to that tomorow 

bare i mind i have the system setup for quiet operation so it runs the fans on very low speeds

So what are your voltages 

If you want to know how mutch that is in Celsius you do: x*1,8+32= Fahrenheit. In you case that would be 46*1,8= 82.8+32= 114.8 Fahrenheit