Im having alot of problems with my driver.

A couple of days ago I was playing csgo, and out of nowhere, the game started to lag so much it was unbelievable so I had to quit the game. Today, I tried to open it up again but I had the same problem, I opened another game and it wasn't working as well.

I opened Nvidia GeForce, and it stated that my driver was up to date. However, I couldn't find the Nvidia control panel. I uninstalled GeForce and reinstalled it and it told me to update my driver. I did that, however, when I opened up GeForce again, it just asked me to install the same driver that I had just installed again! (for some reason, I had to log into GeForce multiple times). I tried manually downloading the driver after uninstalling it, but it always resulted in the same thing.

I can't open nvcplui.exe and Nvidia display container ls is missing. I've tried to install the card multiple times, but nothing seemed to work.

English is not my first language, so sorry for any writing issues. Your help is appreciated.

I own a GeForce GTX 860

19 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

search for ddu on google and use that to completely remove the old driver and then try to reinstall it

i downloaded your app, uninstalled my nvidia graphics card and used gefroce to download the newset version. 

No luck, i still dont have a nvidia control panel and my gefore app tells me to download the driver again.

i checked "uninstall a program, and the driver that i just installed is there, however the rest of the computer acts as if it dosent exist.

this isnt on topic put your english is pretty good!

Just now, Jam1291 said:

this isnt on topic put your english is pretty good!

thanks, im brazilian but lived in canada for a few years when i was younger.

I dont really use websited like this, but ive never had this problem before and couldnt find anyone who had the same problem

37 minutes ago, DocBOTWagner said:

thanks, im brazilian but lived in canada for a few years when i was younger.

I couldn’t not have telled 

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

Nvidia have for some unknown reason moved the Nvidia control panel to be an app from the MS Store, you can get it there.image.thumb.png.3535bac5dcfafc9cd885490122035353.png

4 hours ago, IntMD said:

Nvidia have for some unknown reason moved the Nvidia control panel to be an app from the MS Store, you can get it there.image.thumb.png.3535bac5dcfafc9cd885490122035353.png

thanks, ill try it. my computer is alittle old, so im afraid that something might have broken. Not sure what it would be, but in half a year the laptop will be 7 years old