Amazon DE and UK To Enclude Video Streaming with Amazon Prime [29€(49GBP)/YEAR]

3ojl7tzv.png

In 05 days, Prime is going to enclude unlimited movie and television series streaming.

You can then stream popular movies like Ich - einfach unverbesserlich or Men in Black 3 and television series like The Big Bang Theory or Breaking Bad.

Until now Amazon Prime costs 29 € per year and features free next-day shipping and unlimited Kindle rental libary. Starting 26th of February Prime Instant Video will be encluded featuring movie and tv show streaming to game consoles, Smart TV's, mobile devices and Kindle Fire HD. Amazon Prime is then going to cost 49 € a year. There will be no other Prime option (without streaming for 29 €) anymore.

Amazon-Germany's CEO Ralf Kleber:

We want to offer our customers something, that we of know, they are going to use every day."

Kind of awesome, if you consider that other streaming services available in Germany like Maxdome, Watchever and Sky charge 10 € and even Amazons own subsidiary company Lovefilm charges 7 € PER MONTH for the same service. If you are already an Amazon Prime member its even more awesome, as you only get to pay a 20 € extra per year for unlimited streaming.

EDIT: If you become a prime member until 26th of February, the first year encluding Prime Instant Video will still be 29 €.

EDIT: Amazon.co.uk is also going to feature Amazon Prime with Prime Instant Video for 79 GBP or 49 GBP if you become a member until February 26th.

yk9bbr5q.png

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

@Kang

Good news! We are getting it in the UK. 5 days to go  :lol:

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

It remains to be seen how soon after broadcast the TV programme videos will be available (who is going to want to wait until the next GoT DVD is released?), but it is a step in the right direction :)

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Will the price still be the same?

Yeah, I'm pretty certain they're just adding it on at no extra cost.

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

@Kang

Good news! We are getting it in the UK. 5 days to go  :lol:

added it to the post.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

added it to the post.

OK  :D

Nice to see parity with the US prime finally be put in place. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Geforce RTX 3090 FE 

Lol i was looking at the price of €49 as per month and thinking "mmm not too bad" since in my country basic sat tv is about the same price per month (R650=€43), then i saw yearly price and i was like damn we need that here.

does amazon have more content then netflix?

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

This is awesome, I've been waiting for Amazon to make this move now Prime makes sense. What do I care about free shipping I never buy anything under 20€ anyway.

I was about to go and cancel my Netflix subscription but there is no android app for Amazon instant video :(

OK so I checked what they have and it's not worth it.
You can only watch movies with the prime mark on it and those are mostly old :/
And the ordering in Germany is free anyway when you buy something over 20€

RTX2070OC 

isnt it include not enclude?

also, just tried it now, all your hardware and cables have to be HDCP compliant

This video can’t play on your device as it doesn't meet content protection standards. All of your displays, device output ports, and cables must be HDCP compliant.

Please ensure all drivers for your hardware are up to date. If that doesn't help, disconnect any audio and video devices from your computer, including headphones, microphones, headsets, secondary monitors, and TVs connected by HDMI cables. Restart your computer, and then try again.

See our Troubleshooting Tips for more information. For further assistance, please contact Amazon Customer Service and refer to error 6036.

Just a guy with a beard

Just got my prime acc only to be disappointed once again, most of the Instant Video stuff's German only or at least very difficult to find OV's(having to search each movie/show individually is unexceptionable) so it's practically useless if I wanted to watch German dubbing I'd plug my TV back in.

Worse than that I can not even find a 'feedback/complaints' button on the freakin' page. I wanna RANT!  

I ended up sending a mail under the 'Help' section.... :angry: