Which one should i get 1050 3gb or rx560 x

So i did some research about this gpu, but  some say rx560x is faster, some say 1050 3gb is faster, so now im confused,  which gpu gives more fps??? The laptop are asus tuf505, they both have the same price and the same specs except for gpu

2 minutes ago, DC.MONZ said:

So i did some research about this gpu, but  some say rx560x is faster, some say 1050 3gb is faster, so now im confused,  which gpu gives more fps??? 

The GTX.

Laptop: HP Spectre x360 13t, i7 8565u with 16 gigs, 512 gig  nvme ssd, UHD 620 4k

Other laptop: Acer Chromebook cb3 431 with 4 gigs, celeron n3060 with hd 400 and 16 gigs eMMC soon to be a minecraft server?

Remeber to tag people or else they wont see your post.

1 minute ago, ItzCopiouz said:

The GTX.

Can you pls explain why

Just now, DC.MONZ said:

Can you pls explain why

This is 3gb 1050 that I'm talking about, the two gig isnt better. The GTX 1050 3Gb performs better in benchmarks, getting a few more fps in games despite the rx having one more gig of vram.

Laptop: HP Spectre x360 13t, i7 8565u with 16 gigs, 512 gig  nvme ssd, UHD 620 4k

Other laptop: Acer Chromebook cb3 431 with 4 gigs, celeron n3060 with hd 400 and 16 gigs eMMC soon to be a minecraft server?

Just now, ItzCopiouz said:

This is 3gb 1050 that I'm talking about, the two gig isnt better. The GTX 1050 3Gb performs better in benchmarks, getting a few more fps in games despite the rx having one more gig of vram.

Ok thank you very much for the info

1 minute ago, DC.MONZ said:

Ok thank you very much for the info

no problem.

15 minutes ago, DC.MONZ said:

So i did some research about this gpu, but  some say rx560x is faster, some say 1050 3gb is faster, so now im confused,  which gpu gives more fps??? The laptop are asus tuf505, they both have the same price and the same specs except for gpu

Assuming the 550 comes with 4GB VRAM - it's the clear choice. The 1050 3GB is not that great and the only reason to even consider it is if the 560 has one GB less of VRAM

As for performance, the 560 is slightly better but the deciding factor is VRAM as 2GB is NOT enough

6 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Assuming the 550 comes with 4GB VRAM - it's the clear choice. The 1050 3GB is not that great and the only reason to even consider it is if the 560 has one GB less of VRAM

5 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

As for performance, the 560 is slightly better but the deciding factor is VRAM as 2GB is NOT enough

So your saying is that in terms of overall gaming performance rx560 x wins???

9 minutes ago, DC.MONZ said:

Rx560 because while1050 is marginally better, most monitors are freesync compatible. Freesync is defin. Worth it.

CPU: 8600k @4.9  (1.39v) |  Cooler: NH-U14s | Mobo: Asus Strix z390i | Ram: Gskill DDR4 Trident Z 3600 8GB x 2 16-16-16-36

GPU: Gigabyte G1 1080 GTX | Case: Prodigy ITX | Fans: NH-A14, (exhaust) NH-A12, (intake) NH-A20 (intake)

Samsung EVO 1tb | Samsung EVO 512gb x2 | Intel ssd 128gb

PSU: Powerstation 500W

48 minutes ago, DC.MONZ said:

In modern games yes because the 96-bit memory bus is a massive bottleneck for the 1050 in modern bandwidth-demanding games.