What is name of this case ?

Tadziunia

Case is not mine, but curious what is brand/model of this?

atx-tvarkingas.thumb.jpg.27ca8478154236dbf476d0c0d850d006.jpg

"Bob"

I feel I should remember the name of that case in all seriousness, I sold a few when I was a system builder. I wanna say it's an Antec case, but I could most certainly be off

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

looks kinda like this case in a different color.

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

"Bob"

I feel I should remember the name of that case in all seriousness, I sold a few when I was a system builder. I wanna say it's an Antec case, but I could most certainly be off

Is it any good ? i mean i am building sleeper pc, i have 12 core 24 threads cpu , x99 board, gtx 1080 which i got today for 230$, ram and etc. I need cheap good looking case. Dude is asking 6$ for it. Should i take ?

Just now, Tadziunia said:

Is it any good ? i mean i am building sleeper pc, i have 12 core 24 threads cpu , x99 board, gtx 1080 which i got today for 230$, ram and etc. I need cheap good looking case. Dude is asking 6$ for it. Should i take ?

Just make sure it has standard motherboard connectors. Some OEM cases use nonstandard connections which are a pain to work with and usually require re-soldering to standard connections.  

4 minutes ago, Tadziunia said:

Should i take ?

Just remember old cases were not designed with cable management in mind....so if a clean case is important to you, then this probably isn't the case for you

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Just remember old cases were not designed with cable management in mind....so if a clean case is important to you, then this probably isn't the case for you

Cables management isn't problem, i don't have psu yet, still searching for something semimodular. I am more curious if side door will close at all, I am using snowman cpu cooler.

Just now, Tadziunia said:

Cables management isn't problem, i don't have psu yet, still searching for something semimodular. I am more curious if side door will close at all, I am using snowman cpu cooler.

I'd have to see more pics to say for certain, but that's a full-sized ATX case, so there should be room, but again, pics...

4 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I'd have to see more pics to say for certain, but that's a full-sized ATX case, so there should be room, but again, pics...

That's why i am asking what kind of case is this :) dude selling it has two pics, but he didn't show how it looks opened

29 minutes ago, Tadziunia said:

That's why i am asking what kind of case is this :) dude selling it has two pics, but he didn't show how it looks opened

Blah.

I'd say, depending on if you are meeting him face to face, go and take some pics, but if it's being shipped, ask for some pics with measurements (a ruler) inside to be certain