Alienware Aurora R7 BIOS lock should be lifted!

So, what is it dell? Why don't you let me install a new CPU (in this example a i7-9700k) if the word z370 is there, and you just need to software unlock as it is the same socket. Plus, I am waiting for the RTX 3xxx Series anyway, so i can grab a 2080ti for $799 (or even less) EVGA B stock.  Show your support below, fellows who bough the same prebuilt when it was on sale, expecting slightly more.

Now some problems with this prebuilt in general:

1080ti is bottle-necked in overclocking due to having only 8x lanes. It can barely hit 2100Mhz, and they chose a blower. The thermals are awful at stock (36C idle, 60C Med load, 80C AAA Load) and if I re-paste it does void the warranty. That blower is quite a dust magnet, because I have to use compressed air every 3 months or so to keep it from going to 40C idle.

The manufacturer inserted the the ram in slots DIMM_1 and DIMM_3, instead of DIMM_0 and DIMM_2, and I traded ram speed for graphics when buying it.

There is only a single space 120mm AIO cooler (and if they slightly modded the case it could support 2 fans), which is fine for a i7-8700 (Which gladly runs at 65C high load) , but not much above that.

Ram is Micron Budget Something @2666Mhz in a 1800 dollar prebuilt, with XMP locked off.