Userbenchmark reliability ?

Hello good afternoon everyone. Anyone on here happen to know how reliable is Userbenchmark.com to figure out what lga 2066 cpu is best for gaming I'm currently having an extremely hard time trying to decide between i9-10900x i9-10920x and i9-10940x even if it's one percent better. I truly would like the best of the best hands down for gaming I've seen some benchmark videos on YouTube but they are not running most if not all games at 4k ultra settings and they are not using the latest 2080ti gpu I need I tech savvy on here to please help me  find out which one is best for extreme gaming performance thank you all in advance any advice will be highly appreciated ?

Fuck Userbenchmark, it is terrible.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, Game_on said:

Hello good afternoon everyone. Anyone on here happen to know how reliable is Userbenchmark.com to figure out what lga 2066 cpu is best for gaming I'm currently having an extremely hard time trying to decide between i9-10900x i9-10920x and i9-10940x even if it's one percent better. I truly would like the best of the best hands down for gaming I've seen some benchmark videos on YouTube but they are not running most if not all games at 4k ultra settings and they are not using the latest 2080ti gpu I need I tech savvy on here to please help me  find out which one is best for extreme gaming performance thank you all in advance any advice will be highly appreciated ?

Do you already have an X299 motherboard? Why do want any of those CPU's over a 9900K/3700X/3900X for gaming?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Yeah I've had it for a minute now just need a cpu that's all I sold my old one because I needed cash lol @minibois

Userbenchmark lol

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

I'd expect any of the 10xxx series CPUs to be pretty much the same for gaming. If anything, maybe the lower core count models might be slightly faster because of the slightly higher clock speeds.

If gaming performance is all you're looking for, then you might be better off selling the X299 board that you've got, and going for something like a Ryzen 3600 or 3700X and a good B450 board or an X570.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Yeah but I have watercooling on vrm and cpu don't want to go through this headache and spend more cash all over again @Mateyyy

and I don't want to have to go through the headache of eBay or online selling crap to people

Userbenchmark is blacklisted now.  It's even blacklisted on the Intel sub.  Try Cinebench or Geekbench.