LSI 9265-8i Not Being Reconized By My HP Z220

I'm building a new NAS/Plex server with 3 3TB SAS drives. I'm using SAS because its cheaper and I already had a blade that had a SAS interface. I have a HP Z220 workstation and the LSI 9265-8i RAID card, but when I try to boot up it doesn't open the LSI RAID BIOS, and no matter what I change in the HP BIOS it doesn't recognize the RAID card in the boot menu, and runs the normal boot sequence. I have tested the entire setup on my Ryzen 5 2600 system and my i5-2400 system and it works flawlessly with both of those, it recognizes the RAID card and initializes the SAS drives. Am I missing something dumb in the BIOS, or does it need an update? I have also gotten the HP Z220 workstation to boot to windows off of a SATA SSD plugged into the motherboard so its working, I just think that I have some sort of configuration wrong. I also don't see why the RAID card would be incompatible with the Z220 motherboard.

Does anyone have any suggestions on why its not being recognized? Thank you for any help you can give!

Specs for each system:

Z220 -

CPU: Xeon E3-1225 V2 3.2Ghz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

i5 -

CPU: i5-2400

Motherboard: ECS Z77H2-83 version 1.2

RAM 6GB DDR3

Ryzen -

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS PRO WIFI

RAM: 16GB DDR4