paint NH-D15 fans with spray

frozensun

I bought a black spray so I can paint on these fans,I want them to match my case color which is dark gray.

Can I paint them without risk of damaging it...Can I paint even the fan blades,or just a fan?

The spray is for plastic material.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

19 minutes ago, frozensun said:

I bought a black spray so I can paint on these fans,I want them to match my case color which is dark gray.

Can I paint them without risk of damaging it...Can I paint even the fan blades,or just a fan?

The spray is for plastic material.

Yeah you should be fine as long as you don't get the paint on the bearings and the wiring

2 minutes ago, tank234 said:

Yeah you should be fine as long as you don't get the paint on the bearings and the wiring

Yep,maybe I can protect them somehow,with paper?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

2 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Yep,maybe I can protect them somehow,with paper?

yeah that should be ok just make sure that it is sealed well but it is going to be a pain to paint them why not get different fans?

12 minutes ago, tank234 said:

yeah that should be ok just make sure that it is sealed well but it is going to be a pain to paint them why not get different fans?

why you think it's going to be hard?

Just now, frozensun said:

why you think it's going to be hard?

juging by an older topic, yes it does look like it 

Yep I gave up....thx for the link..painting just the casing of the fan is then useless and would be so difficult..