New PC won’t boot up

Thatonedude440

So I got a new build at micro center two days ago, got the computer build and now it won’t boot up. Fans, rgb works but no signal to monitor. At first, I took one ram stick out and tried that and that did work, pc booted up and I was able to download windows and use the computer on one stick. I then tried to mess around with some stuff to try and get the other stick of ram to work in it and no luck I made things worse. Not when I turn the computer on it doesn’t do anything with one stick or two sticks of ram, and now the red CPU light is on non stop. I tried to take the CPU out and reset it and my stupid self dropped it, and bent a few pins. Straightened the pins out and re tried to seat it and it did the same thing with the red light. So I pretty much know I have to get a new CPU, that’s ok, but I want to be able to figure out the original problem with the only one ram stick working. Before the CPU issue, I would use the same individual ram on slot 2 and try it on slot 4 and it would work fine, but with the other stick of ram it would not work on either slot 2 or 4 by installed. So that gives me the impression that that one stick of ram is bad. Thoughts ? Before the cpu issue i was playing counter strike on 140fps so everything was working perfectly fine with that one stick of ram. I’m new to computers. 
ryzen 5 2600

MSI b450 carbon gaming pro WiFi 

650w bronze power supply 

geforce 1660 super 

trident z neo 16gb ram 

3 minutes ago, Thatonedude440 said:

So I got a new build at micro center two days ago, got the computer build and now it won’t boot up. Fans, rgb works but no signal to monitor. At first, I took one ram stick out and tried that and that did work, pc booted up and I was able to download windows and use the computer on one stick. I then tried to mess around with some stuff to try and get the other stick of ram to work in it and no luck I made things worse. Not when I turn the computer on it doesn’t do anything with one stick or two sticks of ram, and now the red CPU light is on non stop. I tried to take the CPU out and reset it and my stupid self dropped it, and bent a few pins. Straightened the pins out and re tried to seat it and it did the same thing with the red light. So I pretty much know I have to get a new CPU, that’s ok, but I want to be able to figure out the original problem with the only one ram stick working. Before the CPU issue, I would use the same individual ram on slot 2 and try it on slot 4 and it would work fine, but with the other stick of ram it would not work on either slot 2 or 4 by installed. So that gives me the impression that that one stick of ram is bad. Thoughts ? Before the cpu issue i was playing counter strike on 140fps so everything was working perfectly fine with that one stick of ram. I’m new to computers. 
ryzen 5 2600

650w bronze power supply 

geforce 1660 super 

trident z neo 16gb ram 

I would have tried to update the BIOS while you could... but if you can't even get into BIOS now, thats unfortunate.

Have you tried to reset the CMOS? 

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

15 minutes ago, LIGISTX said:

I would have tried to update the BIOS while you could... but if you can't even get into BIOS now, thats unfortunate.

Have you tried to reset the CMOS? 

Honestly I was trying to but couldn’t figure out how to update bios. I was trying and think I messed something up. I’m completely new to the PC world. And yes, I took the battery out for 15 minutes, and out a screw driver tip on jbat1. Put the battery back in and plugged the power cable back in, and it did nothing :/ still has the red cpu light. 

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, Thatonedude440 said:

ryzen 5 2600

650w bronze power supply 

geforce 1660 super 

trident z neo 16gb ram 

I've just skimmed this through, but here is a checklist that seems great for troubleshooting this. It's often a trial and error kind of thing pinpointing the issue with hardware, takes some trial and error..