So my windows seems to be broken without cause or solution.

Mr. Fantasia

Basically my windows is refusing to update, and it hasn't updated since probably mid-2019. If I try to update, it gives me error 0x80070002. Troubleshooter finds no problems. I've followed about 15 possible solutions, none of which have worked. I tried clearing up space. Deleting temporary files. Unplugging my other drive. Spamming retry. I even tried resetting windows itself, but even that doesn't work anymore. And that doesn't even give an error code. It just says no.

I think I had a similar problem to what you're describing. The easiest way to fix it is with a clean install of windows

F@H    EOC

1 minute ago, Mr. Fantasia said:

Basically my windows is refusing to update, and it hasn't updated since probably mid-2019. If I try to update, it gives me error 0x80070002. Troubleshooter finds no problems. I've followed about 15 possible solutions, none of which have worked. I tried clearing up space. Deleting temporary files. Unplugging my other drive. Spamming retry. I even tried resetting windows itself, but even that doesn't work anymore. And that doesn't even give an error code. It just says no.

Clean install. That's your solution.