2070 super vs rx 5700xt

tank234
Go to solution Solved by 5x5,

Get the 5700 XT. Drivers are currently fine on both ends and I would not be able to, in good faith, tell you to spend almost 200$ on a 2070 Super. It's just a massive waste of money considering the PowerColor model is already one of the best 5700 XTs

I am pretty much set on buying the 5700xt from powercolor. But I am seriously concerned about the driver issues people have been having and now I am thinking that I should get the 2070 super even thought in Canada it is about $800 and the rx5700xt is about $630 CAD. Should I go with the 5700xt? I want a gpu that will just work and not give me any issues. But the 2070 super is ridiculously overpriced. 

Get the 5700 XT. Drivers are currently fine on both ends and I would not be able to, in good faith, tell you to spend almost 200$ on a 2070 Super. It's just a massive waste of money considering the PowerColor model is already one of the best 5700 XTs

Just now, 5x5 said:

Alright thanks 

I went with the sapphire pulse because I couldn’t find the nitro + anywhere that wasn’t over priced. 
Here it was $390 for the pulse or $500 for a 2070 super and the 5700xt came with 2 games when I bought it sealing the deal for me 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

14 minutes ago, Lfc said:

Get the Radeon! 

yes will be  going with the radeon 

4 minutes ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

I went with the sapphire pulse because I couldn’t find the nitro + anywhere that wasn’t over priced. 
Here it was $390 for the pulse or $500 for a 2070 super and the 5700xt came with 2 games when I bought it sealing the deal for me 

Ok thanks 

Just installed my new pc this week with the powercolor 5700xt, works fine

1 minute ago, Dutch_Benjie said:

Just installed my new pc this week with the powercolor 5700xt, works fine

Ok thanks 

Worth watching this video if you want the info that probably stands behind the opinions you have heard:

I haven't watched all of it, as I don't have either card and I am not getting either card.