Out of the Blue and Very Notable Historic Lows April 17th

Paul Rudd

Stumbled across these before bed. Just had to post em' because they're pretty rare and will come and go.

• DSIII $8.97 for Steam version at GMG
  • DSIII DE $12.71 for Steam version at GMG Includes Season Pass and ALL DLC! $85 value according to Steam.
  • DSRM $14.08 for Steam version at GMG

4 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

And to complete the trilogy Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin is also on sale for $9.99 till Monday the 20th. Not sure if this is an all time low. Just note that Scholar of the First Sin is the remastered version with all of the DLC.

That's a common, every month, sale price for Dark Souls II SotFS. It's been hitting that same $9-$10 common sale price since the summer of 2018 and it's been siting at $9-$10 since mid March of 2020 at GMG, Humble, IndieGala and GameBillet. The low is around $8.15 it has hit at GameBillet.

The historic low prices I mentioned above are a different story and as I mentioned, pretty rare.

• DSIII is commonly sold at $13-$15 sale prices, not the $9 it's at right now.
  • DSRM is commonly sold at $16-$18 sale prices, not the $14.08 it's at right now.
  • DSIII DE is commonly and rarely sold at $18-$21 sale prices, not the $12.71 it's at right now.

You could say this is why I didn't mention Dark Souls II in the post.