how to use only a laptop keyboard and mouse only as peripherals via bluetooth?

Go to solution Solved by WereCatf,
1 hour ago, Davi Vasconcelos said:

I want just to use the keyboard and the touchpad on it as a wireless bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

You need to take out the keyboard and touchpad, figure out the protocol they use, connect them to some MCU with Bluetooth-capabilities, like e.g. the ESP32, then write a custom driver for the peripherals and program the ESP32 with custom firmware....

Hello guys,

I have a samsung chromebook (i almost never use it) and I want to know how to make it like a peripheral for my tablet. I want just to use the keyboard and the touchpad on it as a wireless bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

3 minutes ago, Davi Vasconcelos said:

Hello guys,

I have a samsung chromebook (i almost never use it) and I want to know how to make it like a peripheral for my tablet. I want just to use the keyboard and the touchpad on it as a wireless bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

I'm not sure if you could do that but you can screen mirror your chromebook to the tablet via some casting app though but that's it I guess..

18 minutes ago, vidyasager162 said:

I'm not sure if you could do that but you can screen mirror your chromebook to the tablet via some casting app though but that's it I guess..

I am aware of this possibility but the screen is a little broken (its all with green and pink dots on It). :)

2 minutes ago, Davi Vasconcelos said:

I am aware of this possibility but the screen is a little broken (its all with green and pink dots on It). :)

Ohh okay.. I don't know for sure if you could do what you asked... But if i come across anything useful... I'll let you know..

1 hour ago, Davi Vasconcelos said:

I want just to use the keyboard and the touchpad on it as a wireless bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

You need to take out the keyboard and touchpad, figure out the protocol they use, connect them to some MCU with Bluetooth-capabilities, like e.g. the ESP32, then write a custom driver for the peripherals and program the ESP32 with custom firmware....

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.