HP 8560w workstation laptop ,Gpu possible upgrade?

Hello guys ,  I wonderd if I can ask you .. I have a HP 8560w workstation with a  I7 2630QM processor ,16 gb ram and a quadro 1000m gpu and  my question is : Can i upgrade my GPU  maybe like a GTX 965m or some other  gpu that are compatible for  my laptop  ( maybe for some new games and some rendering if it could ) . It would be  great if you help me for this question and to discus wich of them  is the best in performance and price of course , Thanks and Take care ! :)

4 hours ago, Benji said:

This is something that you could have easily found out yourself by taking a look at the HP webpage and downloading the user service manual. The GPUs you can install are just the Nvidia Quadro 1000M (replacement part number 652673-001), the Nvidia Quadro 2000M (replacement part number 652674-001) or the AMD FirePro M9590 (the only one using GDDR5 memory, replacement part number 652676-001). If you'd want to, you could also upgrade the CPU up to an Intel Core i7-2860M, although it might not work since there are two motherboards: One for dual-core CPUs, one for quad-core CPUs.

Yes , i have seen that one at the HP support page  , this can only support those 3 gpu but i wonderd if there is a way becasuse i have seen some videos  where they upgrade it , and one reason is that MXM 3.0  types a & b , and i saw that 1000m is MXM 3.0a and some other gpus are the same size that's why i asked .. thanks for asnwering 

6 minutes ago, Benji said:

Well, since manufacturers are keen on installing BIOS whitelists, I would not really count on it working (which also means that you will probably have to buy a specific HP version of the model you would want, which can be quite expensive). I would go with the highest possible that the manufacturer recommends. Also, we don't know the TDP of these things, so that will be the much bigger issue. I mean, after all it is a laptop and the cooler has to be able to dispose of the heat. According to Techpowerup, the FirePro M9590 has a TDP of 35W, the Quadro 1000M has a TDP of 45W and the 2000M has one of 55W. Although they don't list a TDP for the 965M.

Yes , that's what i thinked , the heat might be a problem , i saw some cards on ebay and aliexpres they are around 130$ to +200$ and that's not good olso bacause i don't think that it is worth it  but if finded something that is compatible and good price why not boosting it up a little .. 

5 hours ago, Nevil24 said:

Hello guys ,  I wonderd if I can ask you .. I have a HP 8560w workstation with a  I7 2630QM processor ,16 gb ram and a quadro 1000m gpu and  my question is : Can i upgrade my GPU  maybe like a GTX 965m or some other  gpu that are compatible for  my laptop  ( maybe for some new games and some rendering if it could ) . It would be  great if you help me for this question and to discus wich of them  is the best in performance and price of course , Thanks and Take care ! :)

Check this thread

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/successful-mxm-gpu-upgraded-laptops.805136/

Spoiler

if it is a simple way i can do it you now (just swaping the cards ) but with drivers modifying and other things i don't think is a good way