Motherboard RAM compatibility

Hello

I have an Msi x99a Gaming 7 Motherboard coupled with an i7 6800K, and the ram compatibility list is outdated. I want to install a ram kit HyperX Fury RGB 64GB DDR4-2666MHz (HX426C16FB3AK4/64). Right now pc is working fine with Kingston Savage ram that got replaced by predator and cannot expand memory with different sticks.

Will this cause problems with my motherboard? And if it causes, i believe that disabling xpm makes them work like normal ram so they will work either way. Am i right?

Thanks a lot

More than likely it just hasn't been updated on the motherboard manufacture's website, it's a 99% shot that it will work fine.

Ryzen 7 2700X  ASUS X470 PRO  16GB 2400Mhz Crucial Ballistix SAPPHIRE RX 580  970 EVO  Dark Rock PRO 4  Dark Base PRO 900

And even if they wont work, i believe that i can clock them manually from Bios to work. Am i right? 

19 minutes ago, nntantidakis said:

And even if they wont work, i believe that i can clock them manually from Bios to work. Am i right? 

You can just turn xmp on but make sure they have the cl latency just to be 100% sure that it'll boot 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

You can just turn xmp on but make sure they have the cl latency just to be 100% sure that it'll boot 

what do you mean by saying that they have the cl latency? To check that Cl Latency is what manufacturer gives me when i turn on xmp and not a different value?