Need some feed back pls

Go to solution Solved by ShinRamen,

I've changed some things. With a pure gaming build you can get a B450 board and not lose out on performance at all. If you want to stick with the X570 that's fine - it's good board too. Got you faster Memory, an NVMe SSD and a 3-fan GPU.

Hey guys/girls I'm planning on buliding a new pc here is the specs if y'all could give me some feed back that would be awesome budget is only 1500 and some change 

thx :)

It looks good to me. I feel like the sweet spot is 3600mhz for the ram with those Ryzen but, well, it would be more expensive.

Is it a gaming rig ? What monitor do you have ?

Yeah it's a gaming rig I just want it to be able to run most games at decent fps I haven't really gotten a monitor yet but I will get one after I buliding this PC hopefully / for a monitor I have been using a TV I know kinda sad lol but I'm only 17 makeing like 9 dollars an hour lol so I'm working my way there to a pretty decent PC set up @Niklos thx for the feed back 

Well, that is the whole point. If your monitor is like 1080p 60hz, you should not take a 2080S but you'd rather go with something less powerfull like 2060 (I guess, you should check the benchmarks @1080p).

2080s is a good choise for 4k gaming or, maybe, 1440p 144hz (That what I have with a 2070s and it is perfect, I don't think the 2080s would make that much of a difference)

I've changed some things. With a pure gaming build you can get a B450 board and not lose out on performance at all. If you want to stick with the X570 that's fine - it's good board too. Got you faster Memory, an NVMe SSD and a 3-fan GPU.