New to LTT

Armen

Hello all, happy easter.  I just came from OCN which I hated, and Im loving this sites interface.  OCN has nothing on LTT.  Also Im new to Folding@home ...  Im running it when I go to sleep.  Is there dates set as to when everyone folds at the same time?  Sorta like a Marathon how OCN has it.  Im sure this site has it to.  Im all into folding now to find the cure for COVID-19.

Intel 10980XE @ 4.6Ghz / Gigabyte x299x Aorus Master  / Gigabyte WF RTX 2080 / Corsair Dominator RGB 64GB @ 3200Mhz  / Corsair AX1600i / Corsair H115i Pro RGB / Corsair Carbide 330r Blackout Edition / AOC 40" 4k Curved Monitor / LG 55" C9 OLED 120hz / Logitech G Pro Wireless & G915 Wireless Linear & G935 Wireless & C920 / Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10-3 Gen4 / Sennheiser HD 650 & 4.50BTNC / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk By BandLab / Corsair MP510 960GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / M4 500GB / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB

5 hours ago, Armen said:

Hello all, happy easter.  I just came from OCN which I hated, and Im loving this sites interface.  OCN has nothing on LTT.  Also Im new to Folding@home ...  Im running it when I go to sleep.  Is there dates set as to when everyone folds at the same time?  Sorta like a Marathon how OCN has it.  Im sure this site has it to.  Im all into folding now to find the cure for COVID-19.

Welcome to the forum ! :)

Currently the Emergency Response to COVID-19 folding event has just closed a couple days ago, but the folding goes on!

At the moment the roadmap for the Folding/BOINC teams looks like this:

5th May, BOINC Pentathlon - Starts on the fifth of may, this is a BOINC competition where tech forums compete against each other for The Glory of The Sontaran Empire Bragging rights!

13th June, Summer Folding Sprint, this small folding event will run for one week leading up to the summer solstice! Can you take the heat!

2020 Folding month, TBD(expected between September and November), Our longest and flagship folding event, this is where you get folding event badges!

Source: https://linustechtips.com/main/blogs/entry/1830-award-ceremony/

But feel free to fold any time you want, the LTT team is 223518. Don't forget about your Passkey too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 minutes ago, minibois said:

Welcome to the forum ! :)

Currently the Emergency Response to COVID-19 folding event has just closed a couple days ago, but the folding goes on!

At the moment the roadmap for the Folding/BOINC teams looks like this:

Source: https://linustechtips.com/main/blogs/entry/1830-award-ceremony/

But feel free to fold any time you want, the LTT team is 223518. Don't forget about your Passkey too.

Thank you soo much for the heart felt welcome. You rock minibois.  Wow ok gotcha.

Intel 10980XE @ 4.6Ghz / Gigabyte x299x Aorus Master  / Gigabyte WF RTX 2080 / Corsair Dominator RGB 64GB @ 3200Mhz  / Corsair AX1600i / Corsair H115i Pro RGB / Corsair Carbide 330r Blackout Edition / AOC 40" 4k Curved Monitor / LG 55" C9 OLED 120hz / Logitech G Pro Wireless & G915 Wireless Linear & G935 Wireless & C920 / Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10-3 Gen4 / Sennheiser HD 650 & 4.50BTNC / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk By BandLab / Corsair MP510 960GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / M4 500GB / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB

I’ve got an OCN account too, but I forgot how to use it and there were (apparently long out of date) warnings on all the threads I followed that things were going to be deleted.  It was very confusing.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.