pfSense with Pi-hole not working.

jtaz16

So I decided to upgrade from Google Wifi(Router) to pfSense for better understanding of my network and also to muck around. *I am nowhere near great with networking so I need some help.

Before i installed pfSense i had Pi-Hole running on a Pi3. It was working flawlessly and now it seems that all the dns request/lookups are being blocked, as well as updating the block lists. 

First off I messed around with my Lan interface in PF to see if i could find the issue with no avail. Then I flashed the Pi3 and tried to do a fresh install, well it looks like PF is also blocking that install from GITHUB most likely. I then tried to use PFblocker since everyone else says that it is basically the same. It seems that that is also being blocked. So i need some help ha! I am not sure where to begin. Let me know of any files or info you need for me to help.

pf.png

So i tried as hard as I could to get the Pi-hole running on my Pi3 i could not. So i went the Docker route on my Plex Server. This worked without issues! Still a bit odd that pfSense is blocking queries from Pi3.

UPDATE: I noticed that Wifi traffic does not get ad's blocked.... im not sure why.