NZXT fan problem

Ive been scratching my head here trying to figure this out.. I have 2 Kraken X62's . One for CPU and GPU.. I have on the GPU x62 some Noctua 3000rpm fans on for about 3 months now. Today i went to install another set of Noctua 3000 rpm fans on the CPU's x62 in place of the NZXT fans and the new noctua ones wouldn't start unless at 100% on fan curve (yes it was on the PWM or first 2 fan connections on the x62's splitter)... So I though maybe bad fans.. So i hooked them up to the Gpu's X62 and they work with no issues.. So i put the nzxt fans back in and they work fine... So i tried hooking the Noctua up as a 3rd and 4th fan.. They both worked fine until i unplug one or the other NZXT fans.. No mater the arrangement on the splitter unless I have the 2 NZXT fans plugged in the first 2 spots nocuta ones will not turn on.  Also with all 4 fans hooked up the noctua fans dont turn on until 40% on the fan curve.. Something is odd here. I have tried reinstalling the X62 drivers, cam and made sure fan curve in bios is up.. I have had no issues at all until trying to change out the fans. Included video of issue.

VIDEO OF ISSUE

Update, I found a fan extention and hooked up one of the bottom X62 Noctua fans to the top X62 and it worked fine so I guess I just got unlucky and received 2 defective noctua fans

Do the fans work when plugged just into the motherboard?

You may need to use NZXT CAM and / or update it. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/NZXT/comments/apf8za/does_noctuas_nfa14_work_well_with_kraken_x62/

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.