POLL -XBOX SERIES X OR PS5

Ayush007
4 hours ago, Lord Vile said:

Depends, if you have a PC you’re not gonna buy a console at launch. If I was buying one of the consoles I’d take the Xbox. Better controller, beefier specs and the PS5 apparently has overheating issues. Plus Sony’s exclusives aren’t really that great. Spider-Man is a bad Arkham Games and God Of war is just a less fun DMC. 

Dear  Lord Vile,

I agree with your point , n I appreciate your paradigm , thnx for sharing your opinion 👍👍😀

17 hours ago, Warin said:

I have an Xbox OneX and a PS4Pro.  Thus, I will be getting both the next gen consoles.  I will, however, be getting the Series X first.  Playstation controllers are rubbish, ergonomically, and are generally light and flimsy.  I much prefer the Xbox controller.  And since Microsoft isn't making huge changes to an already fine controller, I wont have to replace my Elite v2 controller, which is a big plus, considering how expensive an equivalent controller from Astro or Scuf is for the PS4, or will be when you have to swap for whatever premium controller comes out for the PS5 down the road.

You are aware of the new design and for of the ps5 controllers ? I am looking forward how these feel compared to the current ones. 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

9 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

You are aware of the new design and for of the ps5 controllers ? I am looking forward how these feel compared to the current ones. 

Symmetrical sticks are just bad. I’ve bought a PS2 recently and I’m amazed how they went another 2 gens and both the PS3 and 4 controllers are worse than the PS2. DS3 is just a smaller DS2 and the DS4 is just a DS3 with dildos attached to the bottom. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

The thing I have noticed is that the Playstation controllers are perfect if you use them like a original Playstation controller: D Pad and buttons and triggers/bumpers. It is like they didn't want to mess with the layout when they added the analogue sticks, and that design decision has never been revised.  Look at the Scuf designed PS4 high performance controller, not just one adapted from the Dualshock 4.  It is laid out jsut like an Xbox controller, because that design is far more ergonomic.

I will say that the impulse triggers sound really cool and I am looking forward to trying one out.

12 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

Symmetrical sticks are just bad. I’ve bought a PS2 recently and I’m amazed how they went another 2 gens and both the PS3 and 4 controllers are worse than the PS2. DS3 is just a smaller DS2 and the DS4 is just a DS3 with dildos attached to the bottom. 

image.thumb.jpeg.e8e955b7293c014177235d39208771ab.jpeg

Controller is bigger and more ‘smooth’ aoruns the edges. Personally I have no issue with the joysticks - but I can understand where you are coming from. You prefer Xbox controllers?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

2 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.e8e955b7293c014177235d39208771ab.jpeg

Controller is bigger and more ‘smooth’ aoruns the edges. Personally I have no issue with the joysticks - but I can understand where you are coming from. You prefer Xbox controllers?

Aye, think my favourite is actually the switch pro controller. 

I know the PS5 looks better than the DS4 but the sticks are the biggest issue and why most people seem to prefer Xbox controllers. I just can’t believe they’ve had 20 years and this might be the first controller they’ve made that’s better than the PS2.

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

11 hours ago, Warin said:

The thing I have noticed is that the Playstation controllers are perfect if you use them like a original Playstation controller: D Pad and buttons and triggers/bumpers. It is like they didn't want to mess with the layout when they added the analogue sticks, and that design decision has never been revised.  Look at the Scuf designed PS4 high performance controller, not just one adapted from the Dualshock 4.  It is laid out jsut like an Xbox controller, because that design is far more ergonomic.

I will say that the impulse triggers sound really cool and I am looking forward to trying one out.

Thnx Warin,

For sharing your opinion with us, we highly regard your opinion. 

In fact this time sony has bring wholly New criteria regarding design and features.

I'll definitely eventually get a PS5.

I enjoy Microsoft's exclusives... well... I enjoy Halo and Gears.  But those are also releasing on PC.  I have a decent gaming PC so no need to get the Xbox Series X.  

As for Sony, yeah, they have the second best console exclusives behind Nintendo.  I enjoy Sony's stuff almost as much as Nintendo's, so I'm definitely going to get one.

I was tardy to the party with the PS4, got one used from GameStop last year... after most of it's exclusives have released.  It's been fun so far too.  I'll probably end up doing the same with the PS5, or waiting till it gets it's first major price cut.  Give it time to build a library by that point.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

6 hours ago, kaiju_wars said:

I'll definitely eventually get a PS5.

I enjoy Microsoft's exclusives... well... I enjoy Halo and Gears.  But those are also releasing on PC.  I have a decent gaming PC so no need to get the Xbox Series X.  

As for Sony, yeah, they have the second best console exclusives behind Nintendo.  I enjoy Sony's stuff almost as much as Nintendo's, so I'm definitely going to get one.

I was tardy to the party with the PS4, got one used from GameStop last year... after most of it's exclusives have released.  It's been fun so far too.  I'll probably end up doing the same with the PS5, or waiting till it gets it's first major price cut.  Give it time to build a library by that point.

Dear kaiju_wars,

Thnx for taking interest in our section.

I appreciate your opinion 👍👍👍👍