Considering to buy a 3rd Topre keyboard...

NickPham

Hello,

I'm have been using FC660C (45g) and FC980C (45g) for awhile now and the type feeling is pretty good. But they are Topre standard (black switch). An e-commercial page in Vietnam is selling some Topre keyboards with discounts from 5-15%. There are many models so I don't know which one to buy, I think I would skip Variable one. I have few questions before buying a 3rd Topre keyboard.

-Do you think Topre stock silent is good enough?
-Will APC helpful? Would I need that function?
-Does 55g keyboards too loud for office?
-I'm still considering between TKL and Fullsize. Which would you prefer?
-Does Realforce R2 regular or APC version have PBT spacebar?

Here's the image of the deal that I mentioned above, which version should I go for? :(

h4o5uyA.png

4 hours ago, NickPham said:

Does 55g keyboards too loud for office?

No not really, you can always add hyperspheres or other 3rd party silencing rings

-I'm still considering between TKL and Fullsize. Which would you prefer?

TKL, you can always get an external numpad but you cannot remove a numpad (properly) 

-Will APC helpful? Would I need that function?

I didn't find it particularly useful, I kept it at 2.2mm for the most part. More of an advertising gimmick than an actually useful feature. 

-Do you think Topre stock silent is good enough?

Stock Topre is far from silent, there's a lot of upstroke rattle. The Topre Silent versions, ones with topre purple slides (not novatouch) however are quite silent. 
Topre can sound quite good with some work, third party dampeners and 205g0 can make a topre board sound very good.

Does Realforce R2 regular or APC version have PBT spacebar?

I wouldn't worry abt it tbh, PBT spacebars and caps in general if done badly can be much worse than a little bit of shine or yellowing on ABS. PBT is prone to warping especially on large keys such as spacebars.