DayZ'ers Unite

the pokemon kid

I fucking destroy in DayZ. In all seriousness I damn good at the game I have 1500 hours into the mod and another 300 into standalone. My Steam name is ExconHD

That is what we like to hear! Need some experienced people to carry me round the map... :D

I'd love to man, I prefer skype, but I have teamspeak to. Another good option is also the steam voicechat, it's very simple, and not bad at all

That is a good point! We all should have Steam voicechat...

I have just made some basic rules for the group. If anyone can think of any more that would be great!

I'd love to join you guys too I'm from greece and usually play in the evening.

My steam name is Nomiya and i use the same avatar as here.If it's ok i'll add some of you guys in steam.

I don't know if you already did but maybe making a steam group would be a good idea.(don't know if it's easy though never made one)

That is what we like to hear! Need some experienced people to carry me round the map... :D

That is a good point! We all should have Steam voicechat...

I have just made some basic rules for the group. If anyone can think of any more that would be great!

Just add me on steam, name Miles, but try searching for alex_lundqvist_miles instead, there's far too many Miles xD

I'd love to join you guys too I'm from greece and usually play in the evening.

My steam name is Nomiya and i use the same avatar as here.If it's ok i'll add some of you guys in steam.

I don't know if you already did but maybe making a steam group would be a good idea.(don't know if it's easy though never made one)

Hey man, send the inv again. missclicked ignore sorry

I would also love to join...steam name is Maxtuck3rpc98

also cant play until internet is fixed this weekend ):

I love gaming,pc building,talking tech.

Guys i created a Dayz Group on steam so that it will be easier to find people to play,see who is available or just to use group chat easily without inviting everyone first .

Steam group name is DayZ LTT  ......I've sent some invites already if i didn't add someone please just join on your own. Thank you guys for adding me let's kill some bandits....or be bandits B) . 

The meeting is going to be today right? I hope i'll be home at 5:00 GMT 'cause i'll be working but i don't know how much. Hope to see you guys this afternoon.

I might join you next time if I don't do something else. I'd love to join you on a DayZ trip one time. Steam: M4Kval :)

I would love to join you guys sometime. I only play on hardcore servers (i don't like the 3rd person look around corner exploit, what can i say). I'll join the group anyhow. Hope to see you in game. 

Steam: Vortex1496

I'm down to play. I'm from New Hampshire in the US, not sure if that makes a difference or not. My steam is Vaaderrr

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

Well im doing a lets play on it so if you dont mind me recording ill play "D

Add me if you wanna play
Steam name: sajt1991