How do Cherry Brown feel compared to Blue?

How does the Cherry MX Brown feel compared to cherry MX Blue?

Heavier

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I've never tried any browns. I'm not lying. I don't want to try one 'cauz I love the blues. I have many of them, one such is the K70 :). Though I want to own a brown switched keyboard, i don't wanna try it out :)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I've never tried any browns. I'm not lying. I don't want to try one 'cauz I love the blues. I have many of them, one such is the K70 :). Though I want to own a brown switched keyboard, i don't wanna try it out :)

I have a K90. reds make me sick, I need something heavier and I was thinking Browns or Blues.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Heavier

I always heard the Browns are lighter 0.o

I haven't extensively tested browns but I have had more time with clears. Compared to those the blues are lighter and a bit more tactile to me. 

But since you asked for comparisons

against browns this really isn't of help.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

browns are actually a little lighter. But you can't really compare them because the blues have dat click. 

I have a K90. reds make me sick, I need something heavier and I was thinking Browns or Blues.

Blues.:) I love 'em, don't know 'bout you! Just go to your retailer (if any. Even if you'rte buying online, just go to your retailer and just check 'em out) and check all they have,then buy :). I do the same! 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Blues. :) I love 'em, don't know 'bout you! Just go to your retailer (if any. Even if you'rte buying online, just go to your retailer and just check 'em out) and check all they have,then buy :). I do the same! 

Blues are great, but the sound can be a bit annoying for some who like a more muffled sound, and for fps gaming they suck (I just get out my membrane for that)

Blues.:) I love 'em, don't know 'bout you! Just go to your retailer (if any. Even if you'rte buying online, just go to your retailer and just check 'em out) and check all they have,then buy :). I do the same!

So bad they only sell the Blackwidow in a nearby store.

Blues are great, but the sound can be a bit annoying for some who like a more muffled sound, and for fps gaming they suck (I just get out my membrane for that)

I agree with you :) Dat clicks dough....

COMING SOON

So bad they only sell the Blackwidow in a nearby store.

Only? What do you mean with only?

COMING SOON

Only? What do you mean with only?

That's the only mechanical keyboard they sell there.

Why are Blues bad for gaming?

I thought they were actually heavier but didn't have the tactile click

Hail Sithis!

Why are Blues bad for gaming?

"Release point lies above the actuation point, can be very detrimental to double-tapping."

So this sucks for fast paced gaming when you're pressing a lot of keys. Go for browns if you want a middleground between typing, comfort, and gaming IMO. Blacks and reds are not worth it, and greens are way too heavy and have the same problem as blues. 

Blues. :) I love 'em, don't know 'bout you! Just go to your retailer (if any. Even if you'rte buying online, just go to your retailer and just check 'em out) and check all they have,then buy :). I do the same! 

I know what they feel like

I work at Best Buy so yeah lol

Hail Sithis!

"Release point lies above the actuation point, can be very detrimental to double-tapping."

So this sucks for fast paced gaming when you're pressing a lot of keys. Go for browns if you want a middleground between typing, comfort, and gaming IMO. Blacks and reds are not worth it, and greens are way too heavy and have the same problem as blues.

I mainly play FPS games...

But i tried the Blues at a store and i like them

Go for what you like. Blues = a tad bit heavier + *click*.     Browns = a tad bit lighter - *click* +  a distinctive "muffled" noise (if you type fast/heavy and type all the way down)

Honestly the "actuation force" won't really matter if you're a heavy typist. lol

WASD Keyboards also sell a tester pack of different keys, which includes the blues and browns. So you can buy a $10 pack and get it delivered and feel the difference for yourself. Its what I did, initially I figured I wanted blues since that was the main recommendation but after getting the pack I actually got the reds.

WASD Keyboards also sell a tester pack of different keys, which includes the blues and browns. So you can buy a $10 pack and get it delivered and feel the difference for yourself. Its what I did, initially I figured I wanted blues since that was the main recommendation but after getting the pack I actually got the reds.

But it's $10...

Little bit too much imo

very similar in my opinion but then browns are just switches w/o blue noise.

AMD FX-8350 @4GHz / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / G.Skill RipJaw X 8GB 1866Mhz / Samsung 840 120GB SSD / Sapphire R9 270X Toxic / Corsair CX500 / Fractal Design Define R4 / Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue / Xiaomi  Piston 2.0 / Steelseries Sensei / LG G3 32GB

I have one of both a Ducky DK9008P Premier Green & White Version PBT Mechanical Keyboard (Blue Cherry MX) and a Logitech G710 PLUS USB Wired Gaming Mechanical Keyboard- Cherry MX Brown .

My comparison. Blues take a bit more to press them down and have a more heavy feel to them. I have PBT keycaps on my blues but they do take a bit more to press down however to me feel more accurate. Browns are lighter and are not loud in the slightest especially if you get o-rings which come equipped on the G710+. I generally type faster on the browns. With less force required I generally type faster.

Both are very good. I love my browns but I also really love the feel of blues to due to the feel and accuracy that the browns have but not nearly as much.

With the blues I get around 124 WPM and with the browns the fastest I've done is 130 WPM.

http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/?iframe=1;lang%3Den