noob making an e bike

idkpc

i want to make an e bike for cheap that goes like 16/17 mph and i found this kit:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Wheel-22-28-battery-E-Bike-24V-36V-Engine-Cycling-Motor-Electric-For-Bicycle-Controller-Conversion-Without-Fit-Kit-250W/480300382?athcpid=480300382&athpgid=athenaItemPage&athcgid=null&athznid=PWVAV&athieid=v0&athstid=CS020&athguid=93595a5d-e6e-17133b79403eb9&athancid=null&athena=true

it looks jank but its it looks like it would work for my needs and i also need help finding a rechargeable battery for it, 

so plz help if you can

Looks gross. 

You get what you pay for and well, I wouldn't put much faith in any of that. Quality looks dubious at best, you can't make all that at that price without cutting some corners and skimping.

Anyway, if you look at the cost of even cheap battery packs, way more expensive than that kit. For lithium anyway.

The only really completely budget DIY way is to build your own pack, from salvaged cells.

You could get lead acid, they are much more affordable, can get 7Ah very cheaply. The weight and size is pretty killer though.