First PS4 PC

HoganKevin8997

It simple effective and ingenious. The dual fan ps4 modd after your blue ray player stops working.  It does work i have done it. 

The hard drive will just sit on top of the fan but it doesn't interfear

I call it the PS4 Fish Bowl Modd.  I wanted start buying up all the older ps4s and doing this to them then paint them and sell them after they get a little older or after ps5 comes out. 

the holes in the front were for analog switches i was going to put into the case. 

I wish sony would have made a ps4 like this with dual fans.  Without a paired sister board.  Double the cooling The fish bowl PS4  with a larger power supply and 2 fans.  If i made a few of these and painted them would any of you buy them.  If i build one really nice.  After the system are forgotten and full of dead bugs and stuff console modders know what i mean.  I would do this to them after they age and there hardware is no longer relevant.  Hey if you do this to a ps4 the dual fan call it the FISH BOWL MODD.  for me. 

It would be legendary and its so simple to do.  Especially if you just paired the fans. 

1 hour ago, HoganKevin8997 said:

I even got drunk and knocked it off my desk more than once onto the floor and the system still works.

It’s clearly a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

12 minutes ago, HoganKevin8997 said:

I call it the PS4 Fish Bowl Modd.  I wanted start buying up all the older ps4s and doing this to them then paint them and sell them after they get a little older or after ps5 comes out. 

I would not recommend selling fire hazards to the general public...

AMD blackout rig

24 minutes ago, steelo said:

Plastic is flammable, isnt it? As far as beating ps4 specs...you're not going to do that with a gt 1030...if Im not mistaken, the closest comparable gpu is a rx 480...anyways, its pointless to argue...you've had several comments that this system looks to be unsafe. We arent trying to knock you down, just open your eyes that this thing can potentially be a safety hazard.

It does beat it look at the bench mark scores of my system on geek bench 4 https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/15242133

1 minute ago, scuff gang said:

I would not recommend selling fire hazards to the general public...

haha yeah  i mean the other idea i had for dual fan ps4

1 minute ago, HoganKevin8997 said:

It does beat it look at the bench mark scores of my system on geek bench 4 https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/15242133

That’s litteraly just for your cpu, run 3dmark and then come back here with some scores

AMD blackout rig

27 minutes ago, steelo said:

Plastic is flammable, isnt it? As far as beating ps4 specs...you're not going to do that with a gt 1030...if Im not mistaken, the closest comparable gpu is a rx 480...anyways, its pointless to argue...you've had several comments that this system looks to be unsafe. We arent trying to knock you down, just open your eyes that this thing can potentially be a safety hazard.

This is compute for my system https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/compute/4733213

3 minutes ago, scuff gang said:

That’s litteraly just for your cpu, run 3dmark and then come back here with some scores

I used geek bench because people have managed to benchmark there ps4s using geek bench 4 so i tested my system against it because it would be the only accurate way to test against it.    You guys are not right there is just a few more you but your still wrong. 

Just now, HoganKevin8997 said:

I used geek bench because people have managed to benchmark there ps4s using geek bench 4 so i tested my system against it because it would be the only accurate way to test against it.    You guys are not right there is just a few more you but your still wrong. 

Can't we just get along.  I tried to build a safe system.  Do you want me to say reader discretion is advised

I gave you the links for geek bench 4 with ps4 vs my system and yes my system beats it by far.  PS4 is weak.  And the processor isn't even the best one i could use in my system.  the Asrock H97M-Itx can use a I7-4770K if i had the money for it.  the ps4 would be no match

7 minutes ago, steelo said:

Cpu wise maybe, not gpu though

But in combo they win

If

8 minutes ago, steelo said:

Cpu wise maybe, not gpu though

Even if the gpu is better and thats a big if... witch i think it isn't  it isn't , it just can't be separated without some serious math done to do an accurate measurement

1 minute ago, steelo said:

No, it doesnt quite work that way...

Sony GPU is over rated because its an apu.  The jaguar can't beat my system. clocked at 1.5 ghz or 2.1ghz

5 minutes ago, HoganKevin8997 said:

If

Even if the gpu is better and thats a big if... witch i think it isn't  it isn't , it just can't be separated without some serious math done to do an accurate measurement

rx 480 > gt 1030...this isnt debatable

I could pair a ryzen 9 with a gt 1030 and 64gb of ram...it still wont be able to play ps4 games at their native settings.

I app

4 minutes ago, steelo said:

No, it doesnt quite work that way...

I appreciate your input but my system performs well enough for me and most past time gamers would agree.  The ps4 is not better than the system i built.  With 16gb of system ram and a devils canyon this thing would fly

6 minutes ago, steelo said:

I could pair a ryzen 9 with a gt 1030...it will still not ne able to play ps4 games.

The

6 minutes ago, steelo said:

I could pair a ryzen 9 with a gt 1030...it will still not ne able to play ps4 games.

Overall computing wise witch is the compute test shows my system to be the better system.  a rx 480 is way better than ps4 gpu anyway we just use it as a comparison but thats not accurate either.  I bet my system would beat a ps4 head to head.  If i had a ps4 an original one and a pro i would do a side by side comparison