i need 4 Monitors. What should i get?

LamoidZombieDog

i have 4 monitors. 3 in a row and then one above my left monitor. the 3 are all 21.5" various branded basic monitors, and the fourth one is a crappy low end 720P AOC portable laptop monitor that i vesa mounted to the wall. i want to upgrade the 3 monitors to 21.5-24" montitors and the fourth one either to a new laptop monitor, a nice 4K one that isnt visibly laggier then the other 3, or a full 21.5" Monitor. for the main center one i want it to be a super high end one, 4K, 120HZ+ e.t.c all the nice features. the 2 side monitors dont have to be as nice, but i still want them to be nice curved monitors as well. for the fourth one, id be fine with a nice high end 4K portable laptop monitor assuming ican find one with vesa. a general requirement for the monitors would be bezelless, Curved, above 1080P and MUST BE vesa Compatible. ive been looking for a while and just cant seem to find exactly what im looking for.

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!